Chapter 33: Flower Crowns & Kisses

You can play the music while you read if you want. I don't own the video or the pictures.

Y/n POV
     Lucy grabs my hand, "Come on, you're going to my house! I'm going to help you get ready!" she shouts and runs out of the guild with me in tow.

"Where are we going?" I shout while trying to keep my arm from being ripped off.

"My house! We need to get you ready for your date! We can't have you going looking like that. I think I have something that will be perfect at my house," Lucy keeps dragging me though town.

     When we made it to Lucy's apartment, she pushes me into her room. "Go through my closet and find what you like. Then come out and model it for me."

     I sigh and start going through her closet. "Nope, too frilly. Not happening, too pouffy. No way, what is that?" I mutter and move the "never in a million years" clothing out of the way. In the far back of the closet, a f/c dress with sleeves that hung at my upper arm/a f/c tie with a white dress shirt and black jacket and long pants. (Pictures in the media, the tie is for the boys and the dress is for the girls :)) I take the clothes and try them on. I look in the full length mirror in the closet, I do a quick 360 and smile. It's perfect.

     "Did you go to another dimension, Y/n?" Lucy asks from behind the door.

     "Coming!" I say and open the door.

     "Wow! You look great Y/n!" Lucy says and claps her hands together, " Now all we need are some shoes to go with."

     "Thank yo for the offer, Lucy. But I'll stick to being bare foot," I say and smile.

     A knock comes from Lucy's living room. "I'll get it," I say and speed walk out of  her bedroom into the living room.

     Lucy follows me out, "If it's Natsu, I'm going to kick his ass after your date," Lucy grumbles, a dark aurora surrounds her.

     I giggle and pull the window open. "Hey Natsu!" I greet him while smiling. He just sits there with a shocked face and a dusting of a blush on his cheeks.

     I lightly knock on Natsu's forehead, "Hello, anybody home?" I joke, I hear a laugh from Lucy behind me.

    Natsu shakes his head, "You look beautiful/handsome Y/n!" he says.

     I blush, "Thank you, you don't look too bad yourself, " I say, my face beet red.

     "Ready to go?" he asks. I nod, he grabs my wrist, pulls me out of the window, and into his arms. 

     "How many times do I have to tell you? USE THE DOOR!!!" Lucy shouts behind us. 

     After we reach the ground, Natsu puts me on my feet and takes my hand. "Follow me! I have a surprise!" Natsu says. He takes his scarf from around his neck and ties it around my eyes. 

     "I kinda need to see if I'm going to follow you," I say and giggle. 

     "Don't worry, I'll lead you there," he says, his hand warm in mine. 

     Natsu starts to lead me, he stands behind me. His warm breath on the back of my neck. "Just a little farther," he whispers in my ear. 

     Soft grasses rest beneath my feet, wind blows my dress/tie. My hair flutters in the wind, Natsu takes his scarf off my eyes. We are standing in an open field, cone flowers and wild flowers surround us. A lone tree stands in the middle of the field, a Japanese Cherry Blossom tree in full bloom. Under the tree, a blanket is lain out. A picnic basket sits in the middle.

     I pull Natsu toward the blanket, "Come on Natu! After we're done eating, I'll teach you how to make flower crowns." 

     I pull Natsu down on the blanket, I sit across from him. He digs through the basket and brings out 2 jars with f/d sloshing around inside. He opens them and places one in front of me. He places the other in front of him. Next he brings out two containers of f/f (and silverware if needed) and lays them in front of us with napkins. 

     "This looks amazing, Natsu, thank you. Thank you, for everything. Thank you for saving me from Poison River, thank you for taking me to Fairy Tail. Most of all, thank you for being my friend," I say. My e/c eyes looking into his onyx ones, he leans close to me. His breath brushes against my cheek. Our lips brush, my face turns bright red.

Natsu POV 

     Our lips brush, I close my eyes and my hand is on her/his cheek. She/he pulls away, the warmth of her/his skin leaves my hand. "Let me show you how to make flower crowns, they're very easy. But first, we need to pick some flowers," she/he says. She/he gets up and walks into the field and takes a flower in her hand. I sigh and stand up, does she feel the same? I stand up and reach up and pluck a few flowers from the Japanese Cherry tree. Their pink blossoms fill my hands, I lay them down on the blanket and walk over to Y/n. She/he has an armful of purple, white, yellow and blue wildflowers.

     "How many crowns are we going to make? Enough for the guild?" I joke and help her.

     She sticks out her tongue and blows a raspberry at me, "You won't get it right the first time. So I've picked extra," she/he says and lays the flowers down by the ones that I picked. She/he takes my hand and pulls me down, she/he picks up a few purple cone flowers, a few white windflowers, and a couple blue smoky mountain flowers. "First you twist the stems together like this," she/he says and twists the stems together. I pick up a few Japanese Cherry Blossoms, some yellow cat's ear (HEY!!), and a of blue couple smoky mountain flowers. I twist the stems together, "Yeah, just like that!" Y/n says.

3rd POV

     When Y/n tied off the stems of her/his crown, she/he put the finished product down on Natsu's head. Natsu places his handmade crown on her/his head. Y/n smiles at Natsu, the fireflies lights flash love messages in her/his eyes. The fireflies dance around the pair, the lightening bugs land on Natsu's and Y/n's crowns.

Y/n POV

     The fireflies land on Natsu's crown, their flashing codes reflect in his onyx eyes, which are being held in mine. He leans closer to me, and I lean closer to him. Our foreheads touch, his warm breath on my cheek. I close my eyes and destroy the space in between us. His soft lips touch mine, his mouth molding with mine. I put my hands in his hair, his hands rest on my hips, and our lips move in perfect sync.

3rd POV

     The sun and moon collide, and the crickets stop chirping so they can get a closer look. The wind holds its breath, their passion and love keeps it from breathing. The stars blink in jealousy, and stars shooting to a different place to find their own love.

     And for that moment, life was perfect. Y/n wasn't worried about Poison River finding her/him again. Natsu found his mate, and she/he felt the same way he did.

     But that moment would soon be shattered, and their lives would be changed, and not for the good.

     Natsu and you kissed Reader-chan!! I'm really sorry for this late chapter! I've been at my grandma's house, and her internet isn't the best. My computer keeps freezing up from the slow internet. I've also been busy with family events (yes, I have a life) and watching InuYasha (the anime in the video). If you haven't seen it, I would highly recommend it. InuYasha is very good, the beginning may be slow, but once you get introduced to the characters, you will love it. It's one of my favorites, and I want to share this amazing anime/manga with other people.

Have a great week you amazing people! Thank you all so much for sticking with our adventure. Also, I have some amazing news. Not too long ago, @Lily227573 informed me that Hidden Power has made it onto multiple "What's Hot" lists for tags. Thank you all so much for helping me get there! I never dreamt that this story would be so loved. Thank you so much for the 62k and almost 2k votes! You are so amazing!

If you liked this chapter, let me know by pressing the star in the corner of your screen. If you want to see more content like this, follow me and check out my other stories. Stay awesome!!

~Cat-chan signing out!!