Chapter 29: Sleepovers. (& I got a new cover!)

I LIVE!!
Please read! I'm apologizing here!
I'm so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so sorry about not updating. I was really busy with the play and when I got home around 10 I had a lot of homework so I would be doing homework after midnight. Please forgive me. I also hope that I can earn your forgiveness by writing a long chapter of pure fluff! I'll cross my fingers and hope that it works. Anyway enjoy my really, really, really late chapter. Also you can play the song when you want, I just thought that it kinda matches the chapter!  

Y/n) POV
"Umm Natsu, what pair should we do first?" I ask, my cheeks feeling hot.

"I don't know, who do you think will be easiest?" Natsu replies. "We could always draw out of a hat?"

"Yeah, that's sounds like a great idea! I have a few hats at my house if those would work." I rub the back of my neck.

"Happy has a top hat that he never wears, we could use that!" Natsu jumped in front of me, blocking my path.

"That sounds like an even better idea! But one question, why does Happy have a top-hat?" I ask tilting my head.

"He says that it's to impress Carla. I don't think he's worn it, so we don't have to worry about lice."

I start laughing, in between laughs I try to say." I hope you're joking."

"About the top hat or the lice? Because if Happy has lice, I have lice. My head has been very itchy recently, and I don't know maybe you can look." Natsu started scratching his head, he walked toward me with his arms open wide.

"Don't you dare, I don't want lice too." I started backing up. I took a few steps back, but Natsu kept getting closer to me. "Natsu, you're not going to do what I think you're going to do." My back hit a tree.

"Oh I will, I hope that you have shampoo for lice." Natsu smirked, my eyes widened.

Quickly I turned around and started running toward his house. "Catch me if you can slow poke!" I giggled and looked over my shoulder.

Natsu was chasing me, just like old times. Like he did for the 3 years I was gone, even though I wasn't in sight.

When I reached Natsu's house I was partly out of breath. I ran around to the back of the house, looking for a weapon. Suddenly a glint caught my eye, I got closer to investigate. The bright glint was the sunlight reflecting off the nozzle of a hose. (I don't know if they have hoses or not, but please just go with it.)

I picked up the hose, an attachment was connected to the top of the hose. The attachment was like a water gun (You know the attachment that looks like a gun, but isn't. It has different settings that you can get by turning the new head area.) I squeezed the lever/button thing, water out of the head.

I stood there waiting for Natsu like a solider waiting for a command. I started whistling the Mission Impossible theme song. My (e/c) eyes scanned the backyard, my dragon senses were attentive.

Creak! I spun around as fast as I could, I aimed the water gun at where the noise was coming from. I looked up, Natsu was walking out his back door. The suitcase with our mission was no longer with him.

In a corny French accent I laugh, "Hwa, hwa, hwa, we meet again. And this time I have a friend, Natsu, meet my little friend!" I shout my little battle cry (PEANUT BUTTER!!!!!! Another PJO reference!) and spray him with the hose. Now in my normal accent I laugh, a smile spreads across my face.