Chapter 18: You're a Monster! & I got tagged...

Damien POV
The black pillars slam into (Y/n), I start to laugh. It is impossible that she can keep fighting after taking a hit like that. She will have no choice but to surrender and give me Midnight. Ha ha, Rose you failed! I told you we would always win.

Crack. What's breaking? Crack! There it is again! Is it, no it can't be! CRACK!! One of the pillars shatter, and I see a light gray fist. How did she break my attack! That is one if my most powerful attacks! I will defeat her!! I can't let her win! Because even if (Y/n) doesn't kill me, he will, and he is much more evil and terrifying than (Y/n) could ever be!

CRACK!! Another pillar shatters and breaks. Crack. Crack! CRACK!! The last pillar shatters, and (Y/n) falls on the ground landing in a fighting stance. I notice tears in her eyes, and those tears start to run down her cheeks.

"I wasn't strong enough to protect my real family, but now, I'm a lot stronger than I was before. I won't let you lay a finger on Fairy Tail!" She wipes the tears from her eyes and gets in a special stance. "DRAGON SLAYER SECRET ARTS!"

(Y/n) POV
"DRAGON SLAYER SECRET ARTS! MOON AND STAR DRAGON: FALLING STAR SWORD!!" I lift both of my hands in the air, silver, gray, and black magic with white dots starts to form around my hands. The magic takes form of a circleish oval (like Natsu's Flame blade but with the colors I described).

"How did you break that attack? That attack was unbreakable, its one of my strongest attacks! You're..... You're a monster! No human can take that attack and still stand. You're just like your father! A monster, just like him!" I shout out, fear filling my body. The blood drains from my face, and my hands turn into fists.

"My father abandoned my and my mother! But then he died, a friend of his came and told us. His friend gave us some money, my mother was trying to support three kids on her own. I was 4, my mother sat down and cried. My dragon mother taught me magic to vanquish the darkness, the moon and star dragon slaying magic can easily destroy your attacks of darkness. I'm not a monster, but you hurt me, you hurt Starlight, you killed everyone in my village, but most of all." I take a deep breath to calm my self down before I attack, "Most if all, you hurt Fairy Tail, and no one hurts Fairy Tail without getting hurt."

Images of my with my friends at Fairy Tail, one of me training with Natsu, Gramps, Gray, Erza, Lissana, Happy, and Cana flies by. "No one ever gets away with hurting Fairy Tail, because we are a family! We may be a little wild, destructive, and dysfunctional, but everyone loves and would die for each other!"

I hear the engine putter and die, we're at the mercy of the wind. But maybe if I have enough magic energy...

Sorry for the short chapter, I've been really busy with tons of homework. It snowed on Friday, so I didn't have school, but I had to shovel the driveway. And that's a feat in itself, we have a really long driveway and it gets pretty wide. Anyway, I got tagged by @ClarissaStar123456 so I have to answer the questions in the picture below ⬇️⬇️⬇️.