Chapter 17: STARLIGHT!!

Starlight POV
I landed, my wings staying out,next to (Y/n), who was currently standing next to Damien's body. His nose had already puffed up the the size of a golf ball, a smirk is on his lips.

"Even when he's out cold, he's still is smirking." (Y/n) tilts her head,"Awww, I want do to wipe that smirk off his face."

Suddenly Damien's leg flies at me, and before I can move out of the way it hits me sending me flying across the room. My body slammed into the wall, the bones in my wings cracked and broke. I bite back a scream, I let out a little whimper.

I heard (Y/n) scream, "STARLIGHT!!!"

Damien laughed, his cold voice cut through the echo's of (Y/n)'s scream.

I groaned,"I'm alright, but I can't fly. I'm pretty sure that my wings are broken. Just defeat Damien and I will be ok until we get back to the guild." I wince it hurts a lot more than I'm letting on, but (Y/n) can't know that......... she already has too much on her mind.

(Y/n) POV
I turn my head to look at Starlight, "I'll get you back to the guild, just hang in there." I turn my attention back to Damien and face him. Who was standing up, I looked into his eyes, his cold black eyes stare into my (e/c). "First little girls, now animals," I shake my head, "That's low Damien, but you've done worse."

"We all know who's going to win this, stop with your whole act. Just give me the Midnight and I just might let you and your little friends live." Damien smirks, he puts his hand out, like he's expecting me to give him something.

I look down at his hand, I raise my eyes to look him in the eye. "I told you I don't have Midnight, and if I did, I would never give it to you." I spit in his face, "If my mother died hiding it from you, so would I! She had more courage than you, you monster!! She protected me from you, so did Adam and Jocelyn!! They gave their lives for me, when they could have just left me and lived!" Tears start to well up in my eyes, images of my family flash in my mind.

An image goes past of Adam with bows in his curly blonde hair, another image except with Jocelyn, she has raspberry juice all over her face and on her nose. A picture of my mother flashes past, she has her (h/c) hair in a pony tail, she's laughing. More tears appear in my eyes, but I quickly blink them away.

"Star and Moon Dragon: ROAR!!" I shout as a picture of my mother and siblings flash by.

Damien gets gets hit square in the chest, he flies back and hits a wall. He stands up,"If that's all you have you have no hope in defeating me. You might as well surrender, and but the anti-magic cuffs back on, and beg for my forgiveness." He looks at me, triumph dancing in his eyes.

"Oh, don't you worry I have more." I say smirking.

"Well if you cont surrender and beg on by our hands and knees, I'll persuade you. Son of the Great Demon Lucifer: Dark Pillars."

The ground starts to rumble and shake, I look at the ground, ready to jump out if the way. The ground stops shaking and I look back at Damien, he grins at me. I look back down at the ground just in time to see short black pillars surrounding me, I felt a something move under my feet. I looked down, a pillar appeared under my feet and I started move in the air.

I felt my body be thrown in the air, and look around me as the short pillars that were surrounding me start to grow and move toward me.

The pillars slammed into me as I put my arms around my head and neck. "Star and Moon Dragon: Moon Rock Fists!" Light gray rock surrounds my arms up to my elbows, I swing my arks around trying to break the pillars. My fist connects with one and a large crack appears in the side. I punch the pillar again and a larger crack appears. I hit the pillar a 3rd time and the pillar shatters and breaks.

I break the other pillars and drop to the ground. I land on my feet and get into a fighting stance (pfffft if this was me IRL I would have twisted my ankle).

One last image flies through my mind, its one of my mother teaching me and my siblings how to dance. Adam was on the ground since he tripped over his own feet, and Jocelyn was rubbing her toes since Adam had stepped on them. Tears appear in the corner of my eyes again, but I let them run down my cheeks.

"I wasn't strong enough to protect my real family, but now, I'm a lot stronger than I was before. I won't let you lay a finger on Fairy Tail!" I wipe the tears from my eyes and get into a special stance. "DRAGON SLAYER SECRET ARTS!"

I JUST FINISHED THE FAIRY TAIL ANIME AND GAH!!!! During the weekend I finished all of the available, and just AHHH!! I'm writing this waiting for my mom to get done with her haircut 😣. AND THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 16k!!! I DON'T DESERVE THIS, DEAR RENDER YOU ARE SERIOUSLY AMAZING!! I LOVE ALL OF YOU GUYS!! ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

 AND THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 16k!!! I DON'T DESERVE THIS, DEAR RENDER YOU ARE SERIOUSLY AMAZING!! I LOVE ALL OF YOU GUYS!! ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️