Chapter 30: GaLe

So last week, I was trying so hard to update and I didn't look at how many reads I had. When I saw (it was the first I checked in about 5 months (I wasn't kidding with how busy I was)) the number of reads and votes my amazing readers had given me, I fell off of my bed. I had to recheck it to see if my eyes were playing tricks on me! Nope! I had 56k and 1.6 votes!! Thank you amazing people so so so so so much!! I do not deserve you, thank you so much for all of the support you guys/gals have given me.

Y/n POV
     I wake up to birds chirping outside and the sun shining through my eyelids. When I try to sit up and stretch, something or someone pulls me back down again. "What the-" I whisper, but before I can finish my sentence a voice interrupts me.

    "Don't go Y/n, stay with me," Natsu mumbles in his sleep. I light blush comes to my cheeks and the events from last night come rushing into my mind.

     "Ooh Natu, I don't know where I would be without you," I whisper to no one particular.

~*Time skip: Brought to you by Gray's stripping problem*~

     "You've got to be kidding me! I hate that plan!" I shout at Natsu. "I might as well grow fangs and have rabies too," I say and cross my arms.

     "That actually doesn't sound like too bad of an idea if you really want to sell it," Natsu says as he trails off into thought.

     "Why did I give that idea to you?" I ask myself and face-palm. "Do I really have to do this? I mean, I'm pretty sure that Levy is smart enough to see through the trick," I tell Natsu.

     "Do you have any better ideas?" Natsu replies and I shake my head. "Now to put my plan in action, you get Levy and I'll get Gajeel. Let's meet at the clearing in the woods," Natsu says as he starts to walk.

"If you forget the camera, I will skin you alive. I'm only doing this once! Got it?! Once!" I shout at the salmon haired idiot.

~*Another Time skip: Brought to you by Y/n's sarcastic comments*~

     "The book is this way! Starlight and I found it on our morning walk, before we went to the guild. Inside was a language I've never seen before. I have no idea what it says. I thought that maybe you could figure it out." I say as I hold a branch out of Levy's way.

     "Maybe the book is about an unknown magic from a long lost civilization," Levy replies as she starts to drift off into a fantasy, her eyes glaze over.

     We walk for a few minutes in complete silence except of Levy's whispers to herself about the book. "I'll go get the book! You just wait here," I say and run off leaving Levy by herself. Natsu should be here any minute now, I wonder how he lured Gajeel here.

     I walk behind the rock that I told Starlight to hide one of my old magic books, they were my mother's. After the attack and I found Artemis, she took me to my village. There I scavenged what was left of my home, taking the few possessions the survived the attack. I pick up the book that Starlight left, the book was titled, Mastering the Arts of Demon Slaying . "Really Starlight, you couldn't have picked a spell book or something?" I whisper to myself and stand up.

     I jog back to where I left Levy, "Here it is? I started reading a little of it, there's a lot of pictures of monsters in here. What do you-" I start coughing and drop the book. "Levy, go get help!" I whisper between coughs.