Chapter 10: I'm coming, (Y/n)

Starlight POV
"(Y/n) told me to give you this, so you would know it's her." I start pulling the (f/c) wrist band from my waist.I see Natsu wearing a black one.

Natsu POV

•*Flashback*• (you're both 12)
"Hey Natsu-san! Look at this, this store sells wrist bands! We could get our names embroidered in it and they could be our friendship bracelets!" I can feel her hands grab mine as she runs to a shop.

"What's a friendship bracelet?" I ask, she stops dead in her tracks.

"You don't know what a friendship bracelet is?"

I shake my head, confused.

"A friendship bracelet is like a promise. A promise that you will stay friends forever. And if one is ever in trouble the other one will help them!"

"Let's go get them! They sound cool! I want mine in black! What about you (Y/n)?"

"I want mine in (f/c)!" We walk into the shop. A bell rings, alerting the lady that is working.

"How can I help you kids?" She looks down at us, her gray hair glinting in the sunlight.

"We would like I get 2 wrist bands with our names embroidered on them please." (Y/n) stands on her tip toes so her chin rests on the counter.

•*End of Flashback*•

(Y/n) POV
3 years, 3 years of my life sitting here in this prison cell. 3 years of torture, 3 years of suffering and pain. 3 years of my life gone!!! And it is all thanks to Damien and Poison River.

I move my arms that have been numb far too long. They've been hanging up, chained to the wall. Only to be unchained from the wall to be taken to and from torture sessions. I'm always in chains though, silver chains with bronze runes. Magic draining chains, but they can't drain dragon slayer magic. The downside is that I can't use magic.

The door opens, the hinges squeak. They need oil, badly. "Good morning (Y/n). How did you sleep?"

I look at him through my hair, "What do you want Riken!" (pic above)The tall sandy blonde haired man stands there looking down at me. He has a scar, on his right cheek, a jagged uneven one. It was supposedly from a dragon, but no one believes him. He does illusion magic, he can create illusions of anything, including people. He can also mess with your memories, change them.

"Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the cell. Can't I visit, you know you look even more beautiful than last time." His golden eyes look me over, undressing me with his eyes. I shudder pulling my knees up to my chest. He licks his lips and walks over to me. Bending down on his knees, he gets to eye level. I feel him grab a strand of my hair, I turn my head away from him.

"S-s-stop it!" I stutter. Squeezing my eyes shut. I feel his hot breath of my cheek.

"Why would I do that, love? I know you love me." He sniffs my hair and caresses my cheek. Grabbing my chin he turns my head to face him, pulling his face forward. He puts his lips on mine, I gag. Ever since he came here 2 years ago, he's been coming to my cell and doing this. I hate, I always wanted Natsu to be my first kiss.

I kick him in the back, hoping to get him off of me. He leans back, his gold eyes stare into my (e/c) ones. "(Y/n), don't do that. You know what happens when I don't get what I want." I kick him again.

"You know, what? You've been a naughty girl, (Y/n). Time for punishment. What should I do today, whip you? No I did that last week. Oh I know, I could burn more Poison River guild marks on you!"

My eyes grow big and I whimper. Natu, please hurry up!

Natsu POV

I'm coming, (Y/n). Just wait a little longer.