"No, I can figure something out. Let me see the book, if I read with my glasses and not my bare eyes I think I should fine," she says and reaches for the book.

     "No! It's too risky!" I say as the coughing gets even worse.

Levy's POV

     Y/n's coughing gets worse and she starts screaming, "My head! It's splitting in two!!" Two light gray horns with dark gray swirls sprout out of the top of her head and two dark gray wings burst out from her back. Y/n's normal s/c skin color turns into a light gray with strange dark markings. Her screams turn into an evil laugh.

     "Y/n? Are you still there?" I ask as something bursts through the bushes behind me.

     "Levy! Get back!" a voice sounds like music to my ears.

     "Gajeel!" I shout.

     "Foolish mortal, your boyfriend won't save you," as Y/n mentions Gajeel as my boyfriend my face heats up. I look up at Gajeel, a tint of pink is spread across his face. 

     "You will both end up dead, and I will have gained more power," Y/n continues, "Prepare to die!" Y/n says as her usual bright e/c turn pure black. She holds her d/h out in front of her, a dark gray and black magic circle forms by her hand. Her wings bring her into the air, an evil smirk twists her lips.

     "What the hell is going on here Shrimp?" Gajeel asks ask his hands turn into iron clubs. 

     "Y/n found a book here, she was going to show it to me. When she was walking back and reading it, she changed. I'll try to get the book and figure out what happened," I said and started moving in the direction of the dropped book.

     "No Levy! Don't leave my side, you have no idea how hard it is to keep an eye on someone as small as you," Gajeel says and I blush. "Iron Dragon: Club!" he shouts as both of the clubs shoot towards Y/n.

     Y/n whispers something as dark colored tendrils climb its way up the clubs, toward Gajeel. When the tendrils reach Gajeel's body, they split off and start hitting different pressure and weak parts on Gajeel's body. Orbs start to come out of the magic circle and attack Gajeel. 

     "You would think that when I came back that I would have a worthy foe," she says, a bored tone in her voice.

      When the orbs stop coming and the tendrils vanish, Gajeel stumbles, but stays on his feet. 

     "Gajeel!" I shout and run to him. When I reach him, I pull him into a tight hug. I look up at him, scratches mark his face, but to me, he's still as handsome as ever. 

     Gajeel looks down at me, his face inches from mine. I close my eyes and bring my face closer to his. I keep closing the distance until our lips meet, our lips move in perfect sync.  

     For minutes we're caught up in our own little world, but then I'm shook out of it when I hear a voice. "Natsu, you better get this. I'm not doing that ever again. If you didn't, I'm going to tie you to a train and make you ride it for a week," I turn around. Y/n stands there, no trace of what had just happened.  

     Something rustles the bushes behind me, Natsu steps out of the bushes. Twigs and leaves stick out of his pink hair, a lacrima camera hangs around his neck. "Yeah, yeah, I got it. No need to worry your annoying little head off," Natsu grumbles and ruffles the bush contents out of his hair.  

     "What is going on here? I thought that the book cursed you, Y/n. I thought that the book turned you into a demon," I ask and step toward Y/n. 

     "The book was never cursed, it's one of the books from my apartment," she says and gives me the book. "To make it look like I was turning into a demon or something, I used my magic. Moon rock is extremely light, but strong. I can turn my skin into rock, I added the wings and horns for extra effect," she says and smirks at me. 

     I look at the book, strange markings are written across the cover. I open up the book to the first page, more of the marking streach across the page. I flip the pages, each page is filled with the markings and from the looks of it, all of the markings are made by hand. "What does this say?" I ask and look up at Y/n. 

     "Your magic is script magic, you would think that you can read." She says and grabs the book from my hands and walks away from me. "The book was my mom's if you want to know. It's about killing demons," she says as she passes through the tree line. "Come on Natsu, let's plan on how we're going to get the next couple together." 

     "You should have seen your faces, especially yours Gajeel!" Natsu starts laughing so hard that he is crying. 

     "Tell anyone what happened, I will permanently ruin your face Dragneel," Gajeel threatens Natsu. 

     "Natsu!" Y/n yells from a distance. 

     "Coming, see you too love birds later!" Natsu snickers and chases after Y/n. 

     "Do you think that Natsu can calm Y/n down? She seemed pretty mad when she left," Gajeel asks.

     I nod, "If anyone would be able to calm Y/n, it would be Natsu. Those two have been friends since they met. Natsu is the only one who can calm her down," I say as I turn toward Gajeel. 

Natsu POV

     "Hey Y/n! Wait up!" I shout as I chase after Y/n. 

     "What!" Y/n yells at me and turns around. Her h/l, h/t (Hair/type, ex: curly, straight, wavy, etc) h/c whips around and lands perfectly on her shoulders (Unless your hair is short, then you can skip that part). Her beautiful, e/c eyes are full of tears, what do you want?" she asks, "If you want me to apologize to Levy, I'll do it tomorrow. I'm sorry that I snapped at her, ok? Is that what you want to hear?" 

    "Y/n, you're crying, why?" I ask, my voice is soft. 

     "The book was my mother's, and turning into the demon brought up some bad memories," she replies back, her voice soft. 

     I walk up to her and pull her into a tight hug, "What ever is haunting you can't hurt you anymore. I'll always be there to protect you, I promise you," I whisper in her ear. 

     Her crying turns into soft sobs. After a few minutes, Y/n's breathing slows down. I look down at her and she is sound asleep. "Is this going to be a nightly occurrence, Y/n?" I ask and chuckle a little. "I promise that I'll protect you, Y/n. Even if it costs me my life, I will always protect you. You will never have to face anything like what happened before ever again," I whisper and pull her closer. "I love you, Y/n L/n."

     "I love you too, " Y/n mumbles, my face heats up and I look down at her.

     "Y/n?"

     "You're the best mom I could ask for. Thank you for taking care of me. Thank you Rose, for being the best Mom," she whispers in her sleep. 

     Natsu just confessed and you brushed it off! Wtf Reader-chan! Jk, you're awesome Reader-chan! But did he just confess? How did you like the GaLe moment? It was really fun writing it, and this was my longest chapter yet! Almost 2,000 words! Also, if you enjoyed this chapter. Can you do me a favor if you press the little golden star in the corner. It helps motivate me to write more if I notice that people are liking my story.  Have a great day/night/whatever time it is! See you next week!

~Xoxoxo Cat-chan! Signing out!