Taekook: Criminal au!! {ch.1}

"You tell us everything about his company now." Jungkook said blankly, having his hand on the gun already.

"Why should I tell you? What are my benefits?" I asked them and crossed my arms.

They looked at each other and were surprised over my brave behavior. "Anything you want~ You have one wish, after we fulfill our game." Taehyung said and grabbed my hand, kissing it.

His lips on my skin gave me shivers.
"Deal is deal."
.
.
.
.
The party of our company. My boss is seriously the dumbest business man, I have ever seen. He knows that his company is in danger, but still thinks Jungkook and Taehyung make jokes.
AND still hosts a party, in critical times.

I sighed and looked down at my body. The fancy dress I received from them fits me pretty well, not very like me, but what can I do. I will just follow their orders for now.
They have planned something.

Suddenly someone tapped me on my shoulder. When I turned around, Jungkook was standing infront of me, fixing his jacket, before speaking to me.

He looked awfully good

He looked awfully good. His skinny body, his dark eyes, the way his black hair is styled and his whole face was irritating.

Jungkook could get someone to sleep with him easily. He only needs to stand and the girls would jump after him without panties.

Rich handsome man. One of the owners of the largest company in South Korea.

But would they still want to be with him, after his identity is revealed?

A criminal... Who makes the dirty work.

I cannot imagine how many people he must have tortured or killed already.

"Are you ready?" Jungkook asked me and took a hold of my hand. He pulled me with him, leading me into the production factory of my bosses company.

Men with bags in their hands, following Taehyungs orders, where to empty the bags.
"Taehyung, we need to mix them under the products."

You may ask yourself, what is transported in those bags?
Those are drugs.

What can destroy a company?
The ownership of drugs.
Illegal and a ticket into jail.

They planned it very well. They just needed me, to tell them the coordinations of the production factory and where to mix those drugs inside the best.
I don't know if they will fulfill my wish, but I honestly don't care anymore what will happen to this company or me.

Jungkook and me were watching them from a far. Taehyung still commanding.

Suddenly....
"Hey! What the fuck are you doing there!?" Someone spotted us.

Jungkook grabbed my wrist and started to run away with me. "J-Jungkook! What about Taehyung!?"

"He will get along on his own."