???: Angst {Property} pt.2

He will never hurt her.

Because he does not love her.

Classroom.
I started to giggle for no reason again and my classmates were looking at me irritated. "Why are you giggling?" Nora asked.

"I was thinking about this guy again. He is kind of interesting and I wanna plan doing something funny to him."
She looked at me irritated.
"What do you want to do to him?" She looked at me angrily.

I smiled and put my finger to my lips.
"For this I need you too or it will not be fun." I said and smiled.
She just looked at me confused.

"You wanna meet the psychopath senior guy? So I will make your wish come true."
I could see her blushing madly.
"What are you talking? I never wanted to meet him!" She said even more blushing.
"You are blushing. I'm sure you wanna meet him." I said and sighed.

She gulped.
"Alright. Then what should I do?"
I smirked and rested my chin on my hands.

Fast forward
How it was planned. I let her sat on the bench where that senior is always sitting.
Nora looked kind of nervous, because she was playing with her hands and was looking down.

After some time the senior appeared. My finger clenching.

Third Person. Pov.
The handsome psychopath senior appeared beside the bench, where the girl was sitting. Yumi spying them across the corner.
Nora was glacing up to him and looked away immediately.

The senior asked with his deep voice. "Who the fuck are you?" He asked and sat down. She kept quiet and stood up.
He was getting angry. "Answer me woman!" She shrugged together, but was blushing madly.

"I'm a classmate of Yumi." She said embarrassed. "Yumi?" He asked her irritated. She gulped.

"The girl that sat on your bench yesterday."
His face lighted up and smirked.
"So that's the name of my soon to be property." He said and chuckled.

"Property?" Nora was a bit disappointed.
"Huh! What do you even mind my business!? Go away! What do you think who you are sitting on my bench!? I'm a fucking senior, show respect and get lost!" The guy shouted.

She shrugged together and looked at him shocked. Tears were almost falling, but she quickly ran away to the corner where Yumi was waiting.

Yumi Pov.
She came running back. That seniors words loud and harsh, even I could hear them.
She broke down crying beside of me.

"He did hurt you." I whispered and was shocked that I was wrong.
Actually I don't really pity people.
She still was crying, but after some time of crying she was really angry at me and run off.

I still was standing behind the corner and was spying him.
He was sitting there reading a book and eating. He acted all normally.

Suddenly he glaced up into my direction and smirked. "Fuck." I cursed under my breath and hide behind the corner.
"How could that slut notice me?" I asked myself mumbling.

"Love, my eyes are only on you."
I got surprised and he pinned me to the wall. "Aish! So annoying." I mumbled.
He lifted up my chin to make me look up into his blue eyes and smirked.

"My dear Yumi you are so beautiful. So wonderful. So special.. My property." He whispered. "I'm not your property, dear senior." I was lowkey surprised why he was knowing my name, but I'm sure Nora told him.

"You will be soon and I can feel it. You are so much more different than other women. So lovely, so wonderful." He said and started to kiss my hand.