Yoongi: Fluff 》Escape《

I was sitting in class. Leaning onto my hand, bored waiting for class to end. "Fucking just end already." I whispered while looking at the clock.

The teacher was mumbling shit... only shit. I really don't care anymore it just makes me pissed and I get a headache.

"Miss! Can you pay attention!" The teacher said and walked up to me. I didn't look at her and just kept on staring at the clock. Then the bell rang.

I smiled and laughed. "You cannot tell me what to do." I said and my bag going out of class. I walked down the hallway.

I'm not a bully nor is someone afraid of me. Students don't treat me shitty. I just have a 'big mouth' if you can say this like that.

I went to my locker and threw my books into the locker. Then grabbing my phone and the food I brought with me putting that into my bag.

No books and shit.
I don't need that. No one can force me to grow up. No one can take away my youth. I slammed my locker shut and ran off.

Opening my tie around my neck.
I was about to run out, but the gates weren't open. "The fuck is this!?" I screamed. "Didn't you hear that the students aren't allowed to go home during school time.." One student beside me told me sad.

"You serious!? We are forced to stay here until 6p.m.!? They cannot force us!?" I shouted pissed and kicked the gate with my foot.

The student beside me gasped. I stopped kicking and smiled at the student pissed. "Thank you for telling." I said and walked away.

Shitty ass teachers.. I grabbed my phone and dialed a number.

'Dear wanna pick me up from school?'

After an hour infront the gates with other students... all of them are pissed I can see it on their faces.

Suddenly I heard a husky laugh. I looked up and saw Yoongi on the other side of the gate. "You called me?" He asked me. "Help me to get out of here. I almost freaked when I saw a teacher." I said.

"Throw your bag over the gate." I nodded and did so. "Did you think about climbing over this gate?" Yoongi asked amused.

"Do you want to get beaten up? You know that I cannot climb!"
"Just try it already if you want to be free." Yoongi said and put my bag down beside him.

I gulped and nodded. "Alright..." I started to climb up the gate. It was getting higher and higher and I was afraid.

Shit..

But I want to be free...
"Just a little bit and you are at the top!" Yoongi shouted up. I could see the students staring at me. "Guys just climb over it!" I shouted at them and waved my hand so they should come too.

Suddenly the teachers saw us.
"STUDENTS COME DOWN THE GATES! IT'S DANGEROUS!" One of the teachers shouted.
Shitty teacher.

"Come on!!" Yoongi shouted. "Shut up I'm climbing already!!"
I was on the top and looked down at Yoongi. "Omo... Yoongi I think I cannot climb down!" I shouted afraid. "Then jump! I catch you! Just trust me!"

Should I trust this shitty ass street rapper. With blond hair. With oversized shirt and jacket and tight black jeans.

AH FUCK IT! I JUST JUMP!

"I jump!" I said and let go of the gate jumping down. The air was hitting my skin, a scream escaping my mouth and I was holding down my skirt.

At the next moment I felt two arms holding me tightly. I opened my eyes and looked up at Yoongi.

"Awww~ so brave." He said and chuckled. He let me down. "Don't even."

"Stupid girl come back! You will get a detentions if you run away now!" The teacher shouted. I went near the gates smirking. "Give me a detention!" I shouted and laughed. Then Yoongi swung his arm around my shoulders.

"You teachers cannot do shit. You can just throw around words and give detentions!" Yoongi said while laughing. "Young man you should just shut your mouth! Who are you even?"

"You don't have to know my name."
Yoongi said and we walked away. Yoongi grabbed my bag and told me to jump onto his back.

"Stubborn girl you will get detention for a week!!" The teacher shouted.
I looked back and stretched out my arm and showed my middle finger to the teacher.

I laughed out loud and hugged Yoongi. "You're the best!!" I shouted and laughed happily.

Then I heard the teacher scream in anger. We laughed together.
"Well we can spend a week together now." Yoongi answered.

"Yeah... I wish you would go to the same school like me.. then I would come to school without any problems." I said and snuggled my face into his shoulder.

"Where do you want to go women?"
"Anywhere. You want to go."
Yoongi laughs.
"So stereotypical! Did you read any romance stories again!?" I got embarrassed and bite his shoulder.

"Aish!! Okey I shut my mouth~" Yoongi said and chuckled.
"Up to an abandoned company!" I shouted and stretched my arm out.

Yoongi started to run and I screamed in fear to not fall off his back.

After some time we arrived at this company. Everything was broken like us. He put me down and I wanted to open the door but it was closed. I kicked against it.

"Another way in?" I asked.
"Let's search~" Yoongi said and walked to a window. "What about this entrance? And you know what I mean." Yoongi winked and smirked at me. I blushed and looked away.

"Dirty."
Yoongi picked up a stone and forcefully threw it against the soon to be shattered glass. He opened the window from the inside and and bowed down elegantly. "My lady~"

I cracked up laughing and run up to him. I climbed up to the window with Yoongis help and jumped inside the destroyed building. He jumped after me inside the building.

"Amazing~" Yoongi said and walked around. "Look at this!" I shouted and pointed at the broken couch. But you could use it.

I jumped onto it and coughed because of the dirty air. I relaxed. "I could stay here forever.." I said and closed my eyes. I heard footsteps.

"Lift your legs." I lifted them and Yoongi sat down. Putting my legs on his lap. He strocked my leg softly.
I sighed relieved and smiled.
"I'm happy." I whispered. Then tears ran down my face. I covered my eyes with my underarm and my smile went to sad.

I started to sob. Yoongi stayed quiet.
Yoongi knew why I was crying...
Everybody knows the pain of growing up. I sat up and wiped my tears away.
I hugged Yoongi and leaned my head against his shoulder.

"I wish...-...*sigh*"
"We all have our own fates. Other desicion; other nights and days;...but our fate... is somehow the same." Yoongi spoke and put his arm around me. "Don't be sad. Why are you even? I'm by your side. I know that you love me."

I clenched my fists tightly grabbing his jacket. Blushing and knowing what he means. "Why are you like this?" I asked and giggled.

"When I first met you.. you were like a total asshole." I laughed. "That's not true! Oke it is... but now.. it's not like that anymore. I'm an asshole if someone hurts you." Yoongi chuckled.

"Ya so stereotypical!!" I laughed.
Yoongi pushed me down on the couch and climbed inbetween my legs on top of me.

He pecked my lips. I got surprised.
We never kissed.
He quickly connected our lips again and kissed me deeply. I pulled his jacket arms harshly to keep him close to me.

We kissed for a long time. Then he broke it... "Do you wanna spend the whole week with me here?" Yoongi asked breathing heavily.

"Yes..." I whispered and gulped.
Yoongi smiled. My fingers slid trough his hair that I made to cat ears.
"Purr for me." I cracked up laughing. Yoongi glares at me and bite my arm.
"Au! That's not fair!" I laughed loudly.

"Yoongi-chu~~~ ●♡●"
"STOP TEASING!"

THE END