Hoseok: Fluff {Dirty Laundry}

I was laying in the middle of my room. My clothes spilled all over the floor of my room, even hanging of the closets door, my desk and hanging off my bed.

I locked myself into my room. My bruises that covered my body. Blue bruises, some red some even bleeded a few hours before.
Don't misunderstand me I don't cut myself or hurt myself... Or whatever.

Just does not everyone have their own fucked up past?

I don't live in a abusive family. I really love my parents.
You ask yourself what actually is fucked up about me?
Well everything is actually fucked up about me... Especially my mind.

I was slowly sitting up and looking around in my room. Such a mess.
This is how my mind looks like.
It is all over the place.

I think to much. I have my panic attacks, my worries and my fears.
My panic attacks always try to take my hope away, try to stop me of moving forward.

The bruises?
Oh that...
That are bruises other people show how much they give a fuck about me.
They destroy me, well at least my body.

I grabbed a shirt. It was laying beside me. I slipped it over myself and stood up, lastly picking up my jacket and opening the door.

Running down to the kitchen, I grabbed my phone of the table, like my headphone.
"Where do you wanna go?"
I turned around and spotted my mom. I weakly smiled at her.
"I'm going for a walk." I shortly replied.

"At such a late hour?" I nodded. She looked at me silently for a few seconds and sighed.
"Could you at least take the dirty laundry out to the launderette? I even allow you to take the car." My mom asked.

I nodded and she handed me the basket with the dirty laundry. She stepped forward and strocked over my cheek. Smiling softly at me.
"You are a strong girl." She said and kissed my forhead. "Be careful."

I nodded and grabbed the car keys. "I'll be home at 10." I said and closed the main door behind me, walking up to the car.

I got into the car and put the basket beside me on the passenger seat.
I started the car and took a quick look at the basket again.
I wish I could sort my mind like this dirty laundry in this basket.
The colours of the clothes put together and carefully put together.

I sighed and drove off.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A few minutes later I reached launderette.

I parked my car infront the launderette.
I grabbed the basket with the dirty clothes.
But before I entered the empty launderette I put on my headphone.

I smiled relivied. What a nice night. I put the dirty laundry into the washing machine and started it.

Sitting up on the table I stared at the spinning clothes. Slightly seeing my reflection.
By the way I was listening to All Time Low - Dirty Laundry.
What a surprise.

I stretched my arms up into the air and softly groaned. Suddenly someone entered the launderette.
I looked to the door and saw a tall man enter. He looked around the age like me.

I shrugged it off and kept on staring at the spinning clothes. In the corner of my eyes I could see how he was putting his laundry into the washing machine as well.

I turned the volume of my music a bit down and pecked to look at the man, more clearly.
He was quit handsome.

He jumped up on the table and sat there too just sighing.
Suddenly he chuckled.
"I know you are staring at me." He turned his head to me and smiled.

I widened my eyes and quickly turned my head back to the washing machine.
This is so embarrassing.

"Don't be embarrassed. My name is Hoseok." I looked back at him. I softly smiled. "_____." I responsed and smiled softly.

"Nice to meet you _____."

"Nice to meet you too Hoseok."
.
.
.
.
.
.weeks passing.
.
.
.
.
"Dirty Laundryy.~🎶 Looks good on you~🎶" I quietly sang.
Again I was sitting in the middle of the night in the launderette.

"You really love that song. Am I right?" Hoseok asked me. He joined me as well. We got launderette buddies somehow.

I nodded and leaned back smiling at him. "Why do you think I like this song? We all got our sweet secrets." I asked him.

"Well.. It's dirty laundry.~"

Silence.

"Actually dirty laundry really looks good on you." Hoseok said and pulled his sweatshirt of himself.

Now he was just sitting there with his shirt.
He pulled the sweatshirt over me. It had the scent of him and I really loved it.
I blushed and buried my face into his sweatshirt.

"Thank you~" I whispered.

"You know I've seen some things on your face and arms, that I couldn't take my eyes off." Hoseok carefully spoke.

I stayed silent.

"I hope you are not hurting your beautiful self."
I shook my head. "No.~ I'm not hurting myself."
The clothes spinning inside the washing machine.

I looked up at him smiling. "Don't we all have our own fucked up little history?" Hoseok looked at me with his curious eyes. I could see in his eyes he doesn't want to bother me with his questions, but somehow he was curious as well.

But I just don't wanna bother him with my past. I know that he owns a fucked up past as well. It's not important to know each others pasts. The presence is important.

The now. The today. This night. This minute.

Hoseok let his fingers slid trough my hair.
"Spending the night with you is relaxing. Actually getting to know you is what I never will regret. The girl from the launderette." Hoseok whispered smiling.

"So cheesy." I blushed and rubbed my shoulder against his arm.
Hoseok laughed.

"Look Hoseok it's raining!" I pointed out of window. Hoseok jumped off the table and laughed loudly. "Come dance with me in the rain!" Hoseok said excited and lifted me off of the table.

I giggled and followed him outside the launderette. He ran out screaming and laughing like crazy. I laughed and ran after him, stretching my arms up into the air.

He ran into my direction and lifted me up, spinning me in the rain. It was dark. The beautiful lights of the city shining.

I looked into his eyes and pecked his lips quickly. His cheeks turning red. I blushed madly. "I- I..."

"Everything matters what we are doing together."

I know this little story is not the best, but I tried. It personally just pulls me into something beautiful, just imagining something like that.

For me is going to a launderette at night something relaxing. I love it.