Jin: Fluff 》Forgotten《

I jumped out of my bed and ran down to the kitchen preparing some breakfast. I made some breakfast and quickly went dress myself up and wash my face.

Running out of the door. Dressed up warmly. Because it was winter hehe.
I started to walk slowly because it was dark even now and the street were I was walking on was dangerous.

I could fall any moment. I walked smiling on. Suddenly I saw someone walking infront of me. Coming into my direction. "Heyyy! It's me Jin!" I laughed. When I saw him waving at me.

"Jin I was about to come to you guys!" I said and we stopped infront each other. "With breakfast?" He asked smirking. I just nodded. "I already made breakfast for them." Jin said. My smiled faded and I looked to the ground.

Jin panicked. "Aaaahhh! Don't be sad! Dear I didn't eat anything. We can eat together." Jin said and hugged me burring his face into my shoulder.

"Really?" I asked him not hugging back. I could not. I had the breakfast in my hands. He nodded into my shoulder.

Jin parted away and smiled. I smiled back at him. "Let's go back to your apartment." He said and his arm slid around my waist.

"Jin walk slowly or you will slip." I said almost whispering. "It's alright as long I can keep you from falling." Jin answered. I blushed at the sentence and looked to the ground.

We reached my apartment and walked in. I took my jacket off and my shoes. Jin did the same. He ran into the living room and started to pull my couch towards my other couch.

"Jin what are you doing?" I asked him. "I just make something beautiful for you." He answered and smiled at me. I blushed.

"Do you have some christmas lights?" Jin asked. I nodded. "Wait. I bring them." I told him and I went to a little room where I put them in. I came back with two bonds of christmas lights.

Jin put over the the couches three big blankets. It looked like a tent from the outside. I gulped and walked closer. Jin was under this thing. If he fits in that little tent then I don't have a problem with that. "Jin?"

"Dear give me the lights and don't come it yet." He said. I pouted and gave him the lights. I sat on the floor beside that big tent and waited until he was done.

I pulled my phone out. I saw a text message from Jimin.
'Where are you? We're hungry.

I looked at the text message questioning.

'What do you mean? I thought Jin gave you already breakfast.'

I waited and quickly the next message popped up.

'We woke up and searched for him. But he was nowhere to be found.'

'Well he is here in my apartment.'

Typing...

'NO WAY! DID HE CONFESS TO YOU ALREADY!?'

My eyes widened and I didn't know what to reply.

'Jimin... what do you mean? Jin is in love with me?'

Typing...

'Shit I shouldn't have tell.'

'What!?'
'Jimin!?'
'YOU SHIT EXPLAIN ME THIS!'

But he ignored my messages.

I'm gonna hunt this guy.
Suddenly a picture popped up.

'Don't worry noona. Forget what Jimin-hyung said. He is talking nonsense again.'

I giggled because of the photo. Whatever the maknae does it makes me laugh. He's such a cute maknae.

I put my phone away and looked at the tent. You could see the lights from the outside. "Can I come in now?" I asked him smirking.

"Wait! Okey now you can come in!" He shouted and let me in. I crawled into the self made tent and was surprised how beautiful it looked like.

"It's beautiful Jin!" I said and sat down beside him. I put the breakfast infront us and looked at him smirking.

"What's wrong? Why are smirking at me like that?" Jin asked me looking down at me. "Just. Well. I got a message from Jimin-ah." He shrugged together.

"He asked where I am with the breakfast. You didn't gave them breakfast right?" I asked and grinned. He nodded blushing.

I set my hand on top of his and squeezed it gently. "You evil." I said and giggled. "You like me?" I asked whispering.

Jin grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him hugging me tightly. "Yes." He whispered back and buried his face into my neck.

I giggled. "Me too." He strock my arm and kissed my head. Then kissing all over my face with his soft lips. I giggled while he did that. "Ya.. Jin you make me embarrassed." I said and tried to push him away.

Suddenly he brushed my lips and stopped. He chuckled. "I'm sorry." My eyes widened in surprise. Because that brush against my lips made me shiver inside of my stomach.

I set my hands gently on his chest and grabbed his shirt. I pulled him down closer to me. "Jin.." I whispered. He gulped but leaned in himself.

Jin gave me a peck on my lips but quickly parted away. I want more. My arms slid around his neck. I hugged him tightly.

"You mean!" Jin started to laugh. "I will kiss you when I find the best situation to kiss you. I want that it's special. For you and for me." Jin said and hugged me back.

"Ewww. Hyung being all stereotypical again." A voice from outside. Suddenly 3 heads popped up trough the blankets. Jimin, Taehyung and Hoseok.

I let go of him and blushed. "Mom! You forget to give us breakfast!" Jimin whined.

I just cracked up laughing.

Cute.♡

●The End●