???: Angst {Property} pt.3

I was walking home alone with my thoughts. Thinking about the fight in the classroom, about the rooftop scene, about me having a racing heart.

Why do I feel so good in his presence?

Why does he make me more crazy?

He told me his name on the rooftop, but I think it's not his real name.
I'm so sure.

Flashback
I looked down at him and watched him closly and was waiting for him to answer my question.

"My name is..." Finally. "...Kyo."

I looked dowm at him irritated. "Kyo?" I asked giggling.
"Yes. That's my name. My lovely princess."
He said smirking and his hands traveled up to my butt.

His eyes are so innocent and beautiful, no sign of a lie behind his name.
But I know he is lying, I can see it.
Those innocent eyes are just manipulation for make people believe what he says.

He was pulling me closer by grabbing my but harshly and kissing my stomach a multi of times. What made me feel goosebumps all over my body.

I grabbed his hair harshly and pulled it back, to stop him from kissing my stomach.
"Do not be that needy. Still you have to prove me how you make me your property." I said and looked down at him serious.

He just admired my face and smiled, strocking the back of my thighs.
"You make me even more crazy for you. I wanna bite you so hard until your blood is between my teeth. Your body covered with my bruises and my name written on your body." He whispered and licked his lips, digging his fingers into my flesh.

Feeling the pain in the back of my thighs.
"So soft. My soon to be property is so soft."
He whispered. I pulled his hair more back.

"Oh my love you are so beautiful, so perfect, YOU ARE SO LOVELY! YOU WANT ME SO BAD DON'T DENY ME!" He said loudly and laughed.

I let go of his hair and kissed the top of his head. His laugh went silent and his hands slid down off of my thighs.
Flashback end.

Kyo.. His name is Kyo... I cannot believe it.
So innocent and insane I love it.

He is right I really think he is interesting and I want to have him, but I have to be careful, he is playing. He can build up traps.
He can trap me in his psycho mind.

Using me for his little babyboy issues.

I need to be careful.

At school.
Standing by my locker I looked down the hallway from where I could see the bench of the senior school.

Grabbing my books and closing my locker, I can see in the corner of my eyes, that Nora and her stupid bully friend was waiting by the door.
I sighed and put on a fake smile.

They will not touch me.
Kyo will hurt them badly if they would hurt me. Even tho I don't really care if they hurt me.

I walked past them and suddenly that bully grabbed me by the back of my shirt and pulled me out, into the hallway.
Falling against the lockers harshly, making me flinch in pain.

"We are still not done with you!" The bully shouted. Nora looked kind of shocked at me.
I looked at my hands and could see blood.

I quietly giggled and looked down.
"You said we will not hurt her!!" Nora shouted and hit her bully friend. He just pushed her away and came up to me.

I pulled my phone out and dialed Kyos number. Letting it ring once, but the bully notice and stepped on my hand. Grabbing my phone and smashing it against the wall.

"Deal with your own problems you whore!" He shouted into my face. I slapped him and he quickly backed away.

I giggled and put my finger on my lips, liking the blood of my finger. "Upsi. My hand slipped." I giggled and looked at him innocently.

He was about to attack me, but suddenly a book was thrown against his head and he fell down.

I watched him fall was a bit surprised.
"Why are you laying there? I thought you wanna play games with me." I asked the bully and attacked like a small girl.
"Insane... Bitch.." He breathed heavily in pain, sitting up slowly. Nora ran up to him to comfort him.

I looked down the hallway and my eyes light up, seeing Kyo coming to us.
"Kyo!!" I shouted happily. "Come play with us!" He smiled and came up to me and strocked my head.

"My princess why are your pretty little hands bleeding?" He asked and his gaze was going dark.
I can see that he hates it if an another guy hurts me until I bleed. Only he is allowed to make me bleed.

"Did you make my princess bleed? Didn't I told you to not hurt my property?" Kyo asked and walked up to him slowly.
I could see how the bully was sliding backwards. Nora could not move her limps, her face was all red and her hands shaking.

"Answer me!" He shouted pissed and the bully shrugged together, but he kept his mouth shut.
I stood up and went up to Nora, sitting down beside her. Crossing my legs and looking at her smiling.

"Now your friend will get hurt really badly." I said and looked ahead.
"This is all my fault." Nora mumbled. I looked back at her irritated.

"Why did I tell you about this senior? I could have told anyone else! I could have spare this! Fuck!" She shouted and was pulling her hair.

I grabbed her hands and made her stop pulling her hair. "Sssshhh~" I cupped her face and made her look at me. "Nora it's not your fault that your bully friend, plays with us. He wanted to play with me and that was a fault of him. That's cheating to play with me alone. Now he is going to get a punishment, a painful one." I explained to her and strocked her cheeks with my thumbs.

Tears running down her face. I hugged her and strocked her head.
Her hands resting on my waist, hearing her sob.

Kyo was still pissed and looked down at that guy with furious eyes.
"TELL ME WHY YOU KEEP ON HURTING HER!?" He shouted the last time.

"BECAUSE SHE IS A INSANE WHORE SHE DOES NOT DESERVE MORE THAN BLUE BRUISES ACROSS HER WHOLE FACE, YOU FUCKIN INSANE ASSHOLE." The bully shouted back pissed and anger all over his face.

Kyo cracked up laughing loudly and looked back at me. He mouthed something but I didn't know what.
Suddenly he kicked the bully right into the stomach, keeping on kicking him. The he attacked with his fist.

"Don't *hits* fuckin *hits* touch *hits* my *hits* property *hits* again!!" He shouted angrily.

I kept my blank face and just watched Kyo punching that bully, but somewhere deep down I was terrified like Nora.

Noras friend got a bloody nose and a blue eye. His lips swollen and him hissing in pain. Kyo stopped hitting him and stood up, laughing. He kicked him lastly and turned around to look at me.

Nora was clunching my shirt and was scared. I strocked her head to calm her down. "Please go back to the classroom..." I whispered and let go of her.

She nodded and stood up running into the classroom. Kyo was kneeling down to me and smiled.

"Your hands are bloody." I said and wipped his hands with my uniform jacket.
"Love but this is not my blood, your hands are bloody with your own blood." He said and grabbed my wrist.

He licked the blood of my hand and smirked. "So lovely!"

Suddenly I could hear a loud "bang" like someone fired a gun.
And it was someone firing a gun.
Kyoa eyes widened and he started to cough. I got shocked and did not know what to do.

He fell forward into my arms. Blood all over his back. I looked at the bully infront of me shooked. He was holding a gun and was pointing it at me.

He pulled the trigger, but it didn't fire.

I looked down at Kyo again and touched his bloody back. I started to get more terrified, touching my cheeks with my bloody hands, a scream trying to escape my mouth.

And it finally escaped.

"KYO!!!"