Yoonmin: Smut & Daddy Kink 》Daddy Please《

I was sitting bored on the couch. No one at home and I was just bored and was switching trough the tv channels.

"Hyung when are you gonna come back?" I mumbled infront of me. I grabbed the blanket and pulled it over my whole body.

Suddenly I heard a door shut. "Jimin? I'm back!" Yoongi-hyung.
I tightened the grab around my blanket and didn't say anything. "Jimin I know you are under the blanket." Yoongi said and grabbed the blanket, pulling it of me.

"Hello Yoongi-hyung!" I said nervously and smiled. "What did you do?" Yoongi asked and sat down beside me.

"Nothing. I was just bored the whole time."
"Well I can't do anything about it. If I could bring a hybrid to my job I would." Yoongi said and stroked my head.

Yes I forgot I'm a dog hybrid. I leaned against his hand and closed my eyes. I crawled on top of him and cuddled myself into his neck.

His finger were gently stroking my back. My ears flat on my head and my tail was wiggling like crazy.

"I missed you.." I said in a needy voice. Well I'm a hybrid it's not bad for me to be needy. "Same as me." Yoongi whispered. I put my hands on his shoulders and slid closer to him.

His hands were resting around my waist. I could feel his hands grabbing tighter on me. "Yoongi-hyung can we watch tv together?" I asked smiling. He has to rest because he just got home.

Yoongi nodded and I got of his lap. I turned my back to him, so he grabbed my waist and pulled me down again on his lap.

I could feel his bulge against my butt. I blushed deeply and layed my ears on flat on my head. "Daddy your... bulge.. I can feel it getting harder." I said nervously and embarrassed at the same time.

"I know that's why I let you sit on it." Yoongi whispered and started to kiss my neck. I shivered from his light touches. It was like many hands were touching me from all sides.

He rubbed my tummy with his hands and was sliding even more down to my crotch. I tensed myself up, so I was sitting straight up.

Yoongi went even more down, into my pants, grabbing my crotch firmly. My mouth fell open and my eyes shut.

"I see you like it. Well you should not tease me with your needy voice." Yoongi said and smirked.
Suddenly he started to move his hand.

My hips went up against his hand. I'm so sensitive because of this. Yoongis other arm slid around my tummy. So he could pull me closer to himself.

Yoongi started to pump up and down faster, making me moan and whimper louder. I hold myself onto his lap. My tail was warped around my tummy tightly.

His bulge pressing against my butt made me turn on even more. My hips went up against his hand again, but Yoongi held me down.

I could feel I was about to come. "Daddy.. p-p-please let me c-cum." I said in a shaky voice.
He pulled his hand out. "Not yet. Now turn around." I obeyed him and turned around on his lap. Yoongi harshly pulled my pants down, like my boxers.

I was a bit embarrassed at this sudden action. "Don't be shy. I'm sorry if I was to harsh." Yoongi said kissed my neck again. Biting and sucking onto my neck.

I grinded my crotch against him. He whimpered against my neck that made me moan a bit. "D-daddy s-s-stop teasing!" I said loudly. Yoongi pulled away. "Stand up for a moment." He said and I did so. He pulled his pants and boxers down too.

I sat back on him. At the moment I touched his skin I got goose bumbs. Suddenly he pulled my shirt up over my head throwing it away. "Just a little bit." He whispered and started to kiss my chest.

I closed my eyes and let my fingers slid trough his hair. Yoongi loved to tease me but I can tease too.

He licked my chest lightly making me moan out loud. Yoongi pulled away looking at me, licking his lips. I pulled him quickly into a kiss.

His soft lips were moving perfectly against mine. My hands slid down his chest, then on his crotch. I pumped my hand up and down. Yoongi moaned into the kiss. I went faster. Suddenly he pulled back.

His eyes closed and his mouth slightly open. "F-faster." I went a bit faster with my hands, but stopped after that. He opened his eyes again.

"Daddy.. I can tease too." I grabbed his shirt and pulled it up over his head. I quickly attacked his neck kissing it, licking, sucking and biting on it.

"Okey! Now I think I'm done with teasing." Yoongi said and grabbed my waist, pulling me up. I knew he want to enter.

I helped him and slid myself down onto him. Moans filled the room. I started to move up and down onto his crotch.

He helped me with his hands on my waist, pulling me harshly down on him. My hands were on his shoulders for support. "G-go faster." Yoongi said while moaning. I nodded and I tried to go faster.

Bouncing up and down on him faster. Then I felt like I'm about to cum. "D-daddy! I-I'm about to c-cum." I said between moans. He bugged his hips up against my hips. Trying to trust with me.

My energy was leaving me to early and I think Yoongi could feel it. So he flipped us over.

Now I was laying on the couch and he was on top of me. Yoongi lifted my legs onto his shoulder, so he could trust deeper. My hands grabbed onto his hair and my tail slid around my tummy.

Then Yoongi started to trust fast into me, making me a moaning mess. I could feel the good feeling in my stomach again. The trust from him went now more sloppier and uneven. He was about to cum too.

After some trusts I came on my tummy and he came inside of me. "F-fuck..." Yoongi whispered. I let my legs slid down from his shoulders and I let go of his hair.

Yoongi was about to pull himself out, but I quickly let my legs slid around his waist, pulling him back in. This made us both whimper. "Stay daddy p-please." I said embarrassed.

He smiled and layed on top of me. I could feel the liquid between our bodies. Well my tail is dirty too now.
"Doesn't it hurt?" Yoongi asked and kissed my nose. "No. It feels good." I said blushing. He smirked and moved his hips again, but slowly.

My legs around his waist tightened. I pushed him deeper inside of me. Yoongi moaned.
"G-gosh! D-daddy y-y-you make me cum again!" I shouted and moaned.

Yoongi started to trust again. "B-baby you're very n-needy t-today. Yoongi said between moans. "F-faster... p-please.." I said whimpering. My legs helped him to trust into me.

But right after that we both came quickly. Yoongi collapsed on top of me and was heavy breathing, like me. "W-we have to go shower." Yoongi said chuckling.

I laughed too in embarrassment. Yoongi pulled out, quickly running to the bathroom and back to me with a towel in his hand.

Yoongi whipped the cum from my tummy and left a kiss on it after it was cleaned.

"I'm gonna fill the bathtub with water. Do you want to bath together?" Yoongi asked kindly. I nodded and stood up embarrassed.

I walked past him. Suddenly he stopped me and pressed his body against my back. I could feel his bulge harding against my butt. "Daddy will clean you okey?" He whispered and pulled on my tail. I whimpered and nodded.

After that he pulled away and walked to the bathroom. I just followed me.

Daddy is very needy today.

THE END?

MAYBE PART 2!!??
Don't mind me at all, but it wasn't the best now. At first I was struggling too, to write this, because god forsaken someone forced me to write this! ヽ(●゚'Д`゚●)ノ゚