Jimin: Smut 》{Step} Brother Love《

I was sitting in the practice room and watched my "dance teacher" aka step brother dancing infront the mirror. He was working hard and was really good as well.

I was the step little sister from him. He was adoring me and treats me like a little child. Sometimes it makes me mad because we are only 2 years apart.

Suddenly he turned the music off. I looked up from my daydreaming and I saw him sweating hard.

Heavy breathing, sweating body..
Somehow this little things about him turned me on.

Yes..  I was surprised when I first noticed that I was turned on because of my own step brother.

His fingers slid trough his sweaty black hair. I gulped and blushed a little. Jimin smiled and sat down next to me. I gave him the towel.

"I'm sorry if I need so much time. Propably you're hungry." Jimin said while wipping the sweat away from his forhead.

"N-no I'm not hungry.." I said and looked away embarrassed. He makes so much more difficulter.
"Are you okey? Your face is so red today." Jimin asked.

I nodded and looked at my hands while playing with them. He put his arm around my shoulders. His other hand rubbed my stomach softly.

Jimin does this always when I feel sick. "Tell me what's wrong." Jimin asked and kissed the top of my head.

"N-nothing.." I stuttered again. "You! I know something bothers you."
I sighed and clenched my fist. "You Jiminoppa.. you are the problem.." I said whispering.

Jimin sighed and grabbed me around the waist. Pushing me down to the ground. He got on top of me and pulled up my shirt. "What are you doing Jimin!?" I asked him looking at him shocked.

"I just do what you want. I can see it in your eyes." Jimin said and kissed my stomach. It made me already wet. This soft little touches. His hands pushed my whole shirt up to my bra.

"Don't do that Jimin! We get in trouble!" I said and pushed his head away, but he pushed against it.

"I'm just kissing your stomach. What's wrong about that? I always did that when you were sick.." Jimin said innocently. My face turned red when I noticed it.

Fuck! And I thought all perverted. I covered my face with my hands. This is so embarrassing!

"Did you think perverted?" He asked me and probably was smirking. I said nothing and my limps didn't move.

Suddenly I felt a touch on my womenhood. It shivered down my spine and my eyes widened. "Yes you were thinking perverted." Jimin said and pulled his hand away.

He grabbed my wrists and pulled me up into a sit position. "You're naughty... we're siblings." Jimin said and held me around my waist pulling me on his lap. I just stayed silent and looked anywhere but not into his eyes.

My hands pressing against his thighs. "Does that mean I can't kiss your tummy anymore?" He asked smirking lifting his chin amused. My eyes widened. I really loved it when he kissed my stomach.

"Jimin..." I mumbled. He pulled me closer. "We really are not allowed to." Jimin said and bite his bottom lip. "But I cannot resist it neither..." He said and pulled me harder against him.

So I was right on his crotch. I could feel it trough his pants. I wimpered. My hands on his chest then they slid around his shoulders so I was hugging him. His hands slid into my pants and under my underwear.

I shivered again and lifted myself a bit up again so I was stretching my butt out. He squezzed them hard and rumbed his hands up and down. I wimpered everytime he did that.

Then he forcfully pushed me down on his lap again right on his crotch. I started to move my hips against his. He groaned and squeezed my butt harder. Suddenly he stopped me.

"I really cannot resist it anymore.. I want you." He pushed me down from his lap and grabbed my pants pulling them fully down. He unbottomed his pants too and pulled them a bit down... like his boxers too.

I saw his crotch standing up.. I blushed deeply red and looked away. He grabbed me around the waist again pulling me up again. "W-wait.." "Why?" He asked. "C-can I hug you w-while.. y-you know.." I asked him.

He smirked and lifted my hips up. "Sure.." He whispered. My arms slid around his shoulder again. I let myself down on his crotch. I moaned and wimpered in pain.

He groaned and squeezed my waist. I waited a bit... and then I moved my hips against his. At first slowly...
I hugged him tightly. My hips started to move faster.

"Please.... r-ride me..." Jimin whispered. I did so and lifted myself up from him and let myself fall right onto it again. I fastened my space and we were moaning messes.

But  I was getting weaker by every move. The painful feeling comes back.. "It h-hurts again..." I whispered and stopped moving.

Jimin squezzed my butt again and kissed my neck. "J-jimin..."
He flipped me over so I was laying on the floor and he was on top of me.

He didn't pull out. Jimin moved his hips again but with a really fast space. I moaned out loud. My arms around his shoulders and my legs sliding around his waist so I could deepen him inside of me.

"F-faster..." I whispered under my breath. He did so...
Not long and I was about to come. Jimin came inside of me after a few trusts and groaned loud.
After that I came too... He ride of the orgasm and stayed inside of me.

He started to kiss my neck again.
"J-jimin.." I whispered and closed my eyes. "P-please pull out.."
He shook his head and continue kissing my neck. "I-if the others see us like this!..." I said loudly and my voice cracked.

"They will not." Jimin said and moved his hips again. "This is so wrong but I love it so much. I want to break more rules." Jimin said innocently and biting into my neck. I wimpered.

"Luckly that we aren't even... really siblings." I said.
"But we are fucked for sure if they find out." Jimin said smirking.

"Wanna tell'em."

THE END