Hoseok: Fluff & Humor 》Skinship《

I threw a sweaty towel into his face, because I was so pissed that he could do everything better than me.
"Aigooo~ why did I deserve this?" He asked and threw it back.

I just shrugged my shoulders and then crossed my arms. I'm act so childish, but what can I say?

Suddenly he flicked my forhead. "Ya! Hoseok! Don't flick my forhead... it hurts..." I said and put my hands on the burning wound on my forhead.

"Sometimes you're such a pussy like Jiminie. He doesn't like to get hit on his head either." Hoseok explained and positioned himself infront the mirror.

"Who likes it?!" I said loudly. "Come on let's dance!" He said and grabbed my arm, dragging me infront him.

Then he hugged me from behind, placing his chin on top of my head. We looked into the mirror infront us.

Hoseok is taller than me and better than me in dance. Sometimes I only just like to watch him dance alone.

I turned around between his arms and hugged him around the stomach. Burying my face into his chest. I like his scent. Like his habit being all clean and showering everyday. Even his sweaty skin is not bothering me.

"Are you okey?" Hoseok asked and laughed. He stroke my head and pulled me closer. "Why are you so clingy?" I looked up at him while placing my chin on his chest.

"You're clingy too." I simply said. Sometimes I really want to kiss him, but when I think about it he just sees me as his friend.

"You are so small." He said laughing. It's getting hotter in here. "I know. Is it a problem?" I hugged him tighter. "No. I love it." He said.

I blushed madly. I pushed him away, but I banged against the mirror behind me. "Ouch... I'm so clumsy." I sighed and rubbed my back.

"You should hug me like that more often." He said and rubbed my back too.

I was laying in my bed and I was wide awake. I can't sleep and it's 2a.m. Suddenly my phone vibrated. "Right I can call or text someone." The first name that came into my mind was Hoseok.

I grabbed my phone and messaged him.

Are you sleeping?
Sent 2:03a.m.

After 3 minutes he messaged back.

No. I'm wide awake. Why are awake at this early morning?
Sent 2:06a.m.

I cannot sleep.
Sent 2.06a.m.

Should I come over?
Sent 2.07a.m.

I stopped for a second. Should I say yes...?
Then I decided.

Yes.
Sent 2.08a.m.

Wait for me. Don't fall asleep. :D
Sent 2.09a.m.

I messaged 'okey' and then I put my phone away, waiting for him. Is it okey to call him over at this early hour.

Well I know that he was propably practising with the other boys. I sighed and stood up going down to the kitchen. I forgot to turn the lights on. Normally I'm afraid of the dark, but now I felt numb. So I didn't care.

I grabbed some milk from the refrigerator and drank some. My feet is cold and my hands too. My body warm like from a little kid. I worry to much.
Maybe that's why I can't sleep.

I put the milk back and closed the door of the refrigerator. Suddenly two arms slid around my waist. A warm body pressed against my back.

The kisses on the back of my head. The hands sliding up and down on my tummy, giving me goose bumbs.

"Normally you turn the lights on." "I forgot." I answered.
"Why are you forgetting something like this?" I turned around and looked up into Hoseoks face.

"It happens..." I said almost whispering. He's so close. His legs touching mine. His arms around me tightly. His upper body close to mine. His face inches away from mine.

My hands were resting on his chest. I could feel his heart beating fast. What is happening?

I don't understand. We often hug each other like this and have skin ship so often, but now it feels different. "You called me." Hoseok smirked. "Ya.. you asked me if you could come over." I said and blushed.

"Then why you didn't write 'no'?" I gulped. "You're my friend. Is it a problem?" Hoseok sighed and lifted me up. What is happening!?

"Yes it is." He said and walked to my bedroom. He set me down on the bed gently and got on top of me. "Hoseok.." "Yes?"
".. this position?.." I asked nervously.

"It's uncomfortable for you right?" He asked and got up siting beside me with crossed legs. Suddenly he grabbed my wrists, pulling me up and onto his lap.

I gasped and blushed. My hands on his shoulder and his arms around me, hugging me.

"Well it's a problem, because I really like you." Hoseok said and stared into my eyes. My eyes widened. I kept silent and my hands slid up to his cheeks.

I pulled his face closer to mine, brushing our lips together.
He wasn't stopping me. I closed my eyes and connected our lips.
Something good was in my stomach. His lips moved against mine, making me shiver.

My fingers slid trough his hair and his arms were pulling me closer, even closer. I helped him and pressed my body tightly against his.

His body is so warm. I wanted to come closer but I was already close enough and I couldn't get any closer. I pulled a bit on his hair. He licked my bottom lip and slid his tongue into my mouth.

This kiss felt so good. I can't keep myself together. I pulled away and looked into his exhausted face. I could feel his chest rising up and down fast, like mine.

Hoseok pulled me again into a kiss, biting my bottom lip. He licked it again and then pulling away fully. I just looked at him. His cheeks bright red, propably mine too.

"This feels so good. You against me." Hoseok whispered breathing heavily. "Well I like you too Mr..." I whispered and bit his upper lip, nibbling gently on it. It really feels good.

I pulled away smiling. "You're mine now and forever alright? Even tho you can't deny me." He said and we layed down on my bed. I nodded. He hugged me tightly and pulling up the blanket over us. Hoseok hugged me tightly and cuddled his upper body against my back.

I smiled and we drifted of sleeping.

THE END