oH MY GOD

IM SCREAMINGGGGG

I HIT 100K.

I THOUGHT I WOULD NEVER GET THIS FAR.

IM HAVING A SEIZURE.

HOWWWWWWWWWWW

ITS LIKE AN EARLY BIRTHDAY PRESENT.

MY BIRTHDAY IS TOMORROW BTW.

BUT IM SCREAMINGGGGG

07/09/17

YEEET

MY FINGERS ARE GOING TO BE DEAD AFTER CAUSE IM FOLLOWING EVERYONE WHO READ THIS

:OOOOOOOOOOOO

~Q & A~

~I'll also be answering questions in the comments~

@MistikPanther:

"When did you start going deep into the Aphmau Fandom?"

Well. It started when I first saw her My Street Series in 2015. I immediately fell in love with it and started binge watching the series. But soon enough, because Season One ended around that time. I was left with a finished series and two weeks of winter break left. I found Minecraft Diaries and binged episodes S1 1-100 and S2 1-42 because I was practically addicted. I found what Wattpad was and started looking at different stories. I found out shipping was a thing and that's where everything went down.

@EliKat1905:

Where and when did you get the initial idea for this book?

In June 2016 when I lived in Scottsdale, Arizona.

@SilverSinperBreeze

Will you be writing more Aphmau FFs and/or possibly a UT story?

Aphmau Fanfictions? Definitely. Yes. I changed my mind once stumbling over an old idea of mine that was pretty well thought out. It won't be an Aarmau Fanfic tho. It will be an x Reader because I'm practically addicted to those.

Undertale? I had a bunch of ideas at the near ending of 2016 but I never published them. Would guys want to see a Undertale Fanfic? If so comment what kind.

Well that's all the questions I had today. Thank you guys for making it possible for me to have 100K!