Chapter 19 ~ A Different Time | Who I Am PT. 3 FINALE

Aphmau's P O V

I wake up. The room abandoned. The room was in shackles. I went through the door way. I look around me. Where am I? I saw a palace. It was torn. I walked in it. This place looked very familiar. The stairs were falling apart. Then I realized.

This was Phoenix Drop!

"What happened? How long have I been out?" I thought to myself. I saw a diary on the floor. I picked it up.

"Lady Lena" it read.

I opened the book and read it.

July 27th, 1078

Aaron has done nothing, but stayed by Aphmau's side. Waiting for her to wake up. She is in perfect health except for the fact she's out.

August 12th, 1078

Dante and Laurence say to move on over Aphmau, but Aaron doesn't budge. He does his daily guard duty, but when he's off. He stays by Aphmau's side.

October 17th, 1078

Aphmau still hasn't waken up. Aaron has gone into a depression. He beats him up over the fact that he didn't stay by her side while she was fighting Zane.

December 9th, 1078

Today isn't a happy day. O'khasis is planning to invade. Aaron doesn't have the state of mind to do so.

January 11th, 1079

O'khasis is at are gates. Aaron is no where to be seen. He couldn't have fled. That's not like Aaron.

February 16th, 1079

It's the end of the war. Phoenix Drop is in shackles though. Today isn't happy at all. Aaron was found dead in the forest. A arrow in his heart. We had a funeral for him, but if Aphmau wakes up she won't be happy.

*The rest of the pages is ripped out*

I dropped the book in horror.

"What day is it?" I thought.

A page in front of me stated the date.

"May 24, 1145"

The page disappeared and I fell to the ground. I've been in a coma for 66 years. Everybody I knew was dead.

"Why?" I said chocking on my tears. I hurried my face in my hands.

"Aphmau?" A weak voice said.

I looked up.

Laurence was standing in front of me. His hair was gray.

"L-Laurence?" I said in shock.

"Aphmau we all thought there was no hope," Laurence said. "Except for one, Aaron. He cared for you deeply. It was sad to see him suffer in depression. He barely spoke."

We stood there in silence.

"I'm the only one left out of the ones you knew," Laurence continued. "Dante ended up getting captured by pirates; Katelyn died in the Last War of O'khasis; and the rest died of old age.

"Laurence this is all my fault isn't it?" I asked.

"No, it's not. You didn't know." Laurence said.

"I wish I could back! I wish everything went back the way it was before I fought Zane!" I exclaimed.

"You can, this is only just a dream. A terrible dream." Laurence said.