Chapter 16 ~ The Lady Of Time

12.2K?! Oh my Irene! Dude that's just mind blowing! Thank-you so much! I don't think I could get this far without you guys.

We released the kiss.

The rain falling around us both.

"Aphmau, I want you to know that I've loved you for the longest time," Aaron said. "Aphmau will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes," I said.

??? P O V

I couldn't believe when he came back that he had gotten soft. My father never forgave him.

I've been planning to take away the thing Aphmau cares about the most. Her guard.

Aphmau's P O V

We walked back to the village. In front of the village gates was someone. I would never want to see again, Zane.

"What are you doing here?" Aaron says stepping in front of me. Shielding me from him. His sword in hand.

"I always wondered people put other people behind them to shield them," Zane said.

10 O'khasis guards grabbed me.

"Aaron!" I yelled struggling to get from the guards' grip while they were pulling me away from him.

"Aphmau!" He yelled. He ran towards me, but Zane held him back.

A portal opened behind me. I realized what was going on. The portal behind me was a Nether Portal.

"No!" I exclaimed. "I won't let you take me there!"

I went into my other form. This time eye glowed purple. I was mad. I struck the guards around me. I could fell my energy being drained. Everyone stops moving completely. The earth was completely still except for me. The birds stopped flying. The rain stopped in place. Rain drops in the air not moving. What kind of power is this?

I realized all of my past powers were gone. Only this power I have left. Maybe I could position myself in a different place.

"Time resume," I thought.

Everything started moving again.

"Can I control time?" I thought to myself. I wasn't paying attention, because 1 of the guards I struck to the ground knocked me out.

Aaron's P O V

I saw Aphmau get knocked out. She goes back into her regular form.

I was knocked out also.

Later...

I wake up.

"Aphmau?" I call out. She was the first thing I thought about.

I was chained. The chains were piercing my arms.

"Chains again!" I thought.

I looked around. Hopefully I'm not dead, but what about Aphmau?

Aphmau's P O V

"I'm not turning into a Shadow Knight, because you tell me too!" I said.

"I thought a girl with this power wouldn't be such a brat," Gene said.

"So turning into a soulless creep wasn't by force for you?" I asked.

"You got me there," Gene said.

"I just want to go home. We can make a deal. You let me go. You won't have to deal with me again." I said.

"Never," He said.

I sighed.

"Well I know Aaron will come and save me!" I exclaimed.

"Not with Zane's plan he won't," Gene said. He laughed and walked away.

Zane came in with a big grin on his face.

"Princess Aphmau how would you like Aaron to die?" Zane said.

I was shocked at that question.

"You wouldn't!" I yelled with tears in my eyes.

"Oh, yes I would. I've done it before, but I've never seen such a thing as Aaron being raised back to life." Zane said.

"You sent those assassins?" I exclaimed in shock.

"Why not?" He asked.

"Your evil!" I yelled at him. "I will never let you get away with this!"

"Oh really?" He said. He blew a whistle.

2 Shadow Knights were grabbing onto Aaron. Aaron was cut and bruised badly. It brought tears to my eyes to see him like that.

"Let him go!" I exclaimed.

"Aphmau it's alright. There's pain in life you have to understand it." Zane with a smirk.

"I can't lose you again!" I told Aaron.

"You won't. I promise there will be a way. I know who you are and what your capable of." Aaron said.

The tears flowing down my cheeks very fast. Thinking of losing Aaron once again. I couldn't have this done to him. He just got back! I won't let Zane ruin everything!

I look Aaron and then I look at Zane. If it means anything to keep him alive then I'll do it.

"Zane if you let him go. I'll join the rest as a Shadow Knight." I sighed.

"Aphmau No!" Aaron yelled.

"Aaron she has made that choice for you. Just be prepared not to see her for the rest of your life." Zane said.

Aaron's look in his eyes. He didn't want me to do this. I felt something. The same purple aura freed me from the chains. I looked around in shock.

"I knew this would happen," Zane grumbled.

"Aphmau you are the Lady of Time," Aaron said.

Flashback

"Mommy who's the Lady Of Time?" I ask. My mom was reading a story about the Lady Of Time.

"The Lady Of Time was a strong powerful woman who controlled time. She was so powerful that it almost killed her. She lived over 500 years ago. She decided that the people around that time were taking advantage of her and left to be reborn again." She said.

I didn't understand that mumbo jumbo when I was 7, but later on I did.

Flashback End

I opened my eyes. One of my eyes were glowing purple. Purple armor were around me and my sword in hand. I also had a necklace around me with a clock on it. I stood ready to strike anybody in my path.