Chapter 17 ~ Living The Past | Who I Am PT. 1 FINALE

I feel better today! I'm so happy! Hope you enjoy today's upload!

"You!" Zane yelled at Aaron.

"Shadow Knights! Kill him now!" Zane yelled.

I blocked their path.

"I swear if you land one hand on him!" I yelled at the Shadow Knights.

"What are you going to do? You don't even know what your capable of!" Zane said.

I still stood my ground, but I feared what the Shadow Knights could do. Or even Zane!

"Charge!" Zane exclaimed.

10 Shadow Knights charged at me. I took down 8, but 1 held me against a wall.

"Let go of me!" I yelled at the Shadow Knight.

The last one walked up to Aaron. I realize what is going on.

"No!" I yell.

"I wish... I wish time could go back to before Aaron and I were in this position!" I said a single tear falling down my cheek. I closed my eyes.

Suddenly something felt different. I opened my eyes. I looked around me. Aaron and I were still in the forest. I went back in time.

"Aaron let's not take the front gate of Phoenix Drop," I said.

"That's a weird thought. Why not?" Aaron asked.

"Trust me. I've seen things that go wrong in going through that gate at this time." I said.

"Okay then," Aaron said.

We walked to the side gate instead.

"Let me go!" I heard someone yell.

I looked around. I saw Dante held up in the air by his neck by Zane. His swords on the ground.

"Tell me where the princess is!" Zane yelled at Dante.

I ran towards Dante. Aaron held me back by the hand.

"They're looking for you! What are you doing? What if they kill you?" Aaron said.

"What if they kill Dante?" I asked Aaron.

He sighed.

"If your going... I'll come too." Aaron said.

I went into a different form.

"Let go of him!" Aaron yelled at Zane.

"How are you and a rookie guard going to take me down?" Zane asked with a smirk.

I removed my helmet. Zane dropped Dante.

"What a surprise," He said.

"Just leave and nobody gets hurt," I said.

"A little princess is going to take me down?" Zane said.

I growled at the word little.

"Little huh?" I said my teeth clenched.

I turned into a form I didn't know until now. I grew wings and my left eye glowed purple.

"You don't who you are messing with," I said.

"You don't know what I'm capable of either," Zane said. "You don't know I'm the reason why your suffering,"

He turned into a man with a hood. Dark wings and a black sword with a black aura surrounding it. He was the King of Darkness.