Chapter 20 ~ My Oath To You | Who I Am PT. 4 FINALE

I woke up.

I looked to the side of me. Aaron a smile on his face as he looked at me.

"Aaron!" I said before engulfed into a hug.

"Aphmau I was very worried about you," Aaron said releasing the hug.

"You don't know what I saw in my dreams," I said. "It was a nightmare. I'm just happy it isn't reality."

"What did you see?" Aaron asked.

"I shouldn't tell you. It's just going to worry you." I said looking out the window.

"Aphmau you can always talk to me," Aaron said.

"Fine I'll tell you," I sighed.

"I woke up. Phoenix Drop was in shackles. I walked around. A broken down palace was in my sight. I looked in the palace curious. I saw a diary on the floor. It said all these things like how you would wait for me to wake up one day. It escalated to a war and then you were found dead." I said. A tear fell down my cheek. I paused. I couldn't say anymore. I heart was hurting badly. Not physically, but emotionally.

"It's okay if you can't tell me the rest," Aaron said.

"Aaron I'm just glad your alive," I said then started to cry.

Aaron pulled me close. I looked in his eyes. I felt safe in his arms.

"Aphmau just know that I will always be by your side," Aaron said.

He pressed his lips against mine.