Chapter 12 ~ The Talk

I can't keep this secret from my mom. She has to know that I'm struggling with all this. I smash the icicles with my purple demonic broadsword. I try to open the door. It wouldn't budge.

"I guess I'll have to do this the hard way," I said sighing.

I kick down the door. I put the door up to the hinges like nothing happened.

I walked to my mom's room. I knocked.

"Who is it?" She asked.

"It's me, Aphmau," I said.

She opens the door.

"Aphmau you seem sad and cold," My Mom said.

"Mom, I need to talk to you about a problem that has been getting out of control." I said.

"Sure sweety," She said.

We sat down at a couch downstairs.

"What do you need me to talk about?" She asks.

"My powers. They are getting stronger and stronger each day. It's getting hard to control them." I said.

"Aphmau it can't be that bad," She said.

"Come I'll show you something," I said.

I led her upstairs to my room. I opened the door it fell over. She saw the icicles on the walls.

"Aphmau, I need to take you on a trip to Yggdrasil." My mother said.

"Okay let me go get a-"

"No Aphmau. You used to be so independent. Your sort of getting dependent." My mother said.

"This is what you get for softening me up with a guard to follow me everywhere. Emphasis on everywhere."I said.

"I'm going to get us 2 horses and let's go to Yggdrasil," My mother said.

"Is this an excuse to wear normal clothes?" I ask brightly.

"Yes, Aphmau," My mother said.

"Yes!" I said I ran into my room. Slipped and fell.

"Ouch!" I exclaimed.

My mother laughed.

*After getting dressed*

"Hop on a horse Amethyst," Mother said.

I hopped on my dark horse, Midnight.

"You ready?" Mother said.

"Yes!" I said.

She took off. My horse galloped after her. My surroundings flashing by. The wind in my face blowing my hair.

"This feels great! I haven't rode on Midnight since before the war!" I exclaimed.

"Glad you feel that way," Mother said.

*A Few Hours Later*

"Here we are Yggdrasil." Mother said.

I looked up at the big trees.

"Why did you bring me here?" I ask.

"To help you with your magicks control." She said. "This is a very calming place,"

"Aren't you afraid I will burn it all?" I ask.

"Aphmau, no power can burn down the whole Yggdrasil Forest." She said laughing.

We saddle up our horses and go inside. It was a very calming place just like mother said.

"How exactly am I supposed to control my powers?" I ask.

"Like this. Hold an ice fractal still in front of you," My mother said.

I did so. But not as controlled. It spun.

"Now stop," She said.

I stopped luckily.

"That was just a test to see where your at," She said. "Your as unstable as you said,"

"It's hard to control," I said.

"Well let's get it controlled," Mother said.

*Time Skip Brought To You By Sassy Princess Travis*

"Well you did a good job Aphmau," Mother said.

"I finally did it!" I exclaimed.

I heard a rushing sound and out if reflex I turned invisible.

"Get out of vanish Young Lady!" Mother said.

I sighed and turned visible.

"It's starting to get dark we should go back to Pheonix Drop," I said.

We walked over to our horses. I hopped on Midnight and we rode to Pheonix Drop.

Aphmau's Mother P O V:

I don't know how long I can keep this secret from Aphmau. When the time comes when she needs that power. I'll tell her. Irene help me.

Aphmau's P O V

*Midnight*

Flashback commences

"You don't need to be so evil S###!" A lady said.

"I#### I'm this way I'm a Destroyer," A man armor said.

"I'm not fighting you," A lady said.

"I'll do it myself then," Another man said.

"E### No!" The lady exclaimed.

It was too late the man struck the other man with armor. Spreading dust everywhere. There laid a relic in pieces and a purple sword. My sword? Was there.

"S###!" The Lady exclaimed.

"It had to be done," Another man said.

"K##'###, M####, E###, E##### you all plan this didn't you," The Lady said.

"Yes, I#### we're sorry," A man said.