Chapter 7 ~ The Mother's Lullaby

My mother was furious about what happened at O'khasis. Not at me but at Garroth. Especially about almost killing Aaron and setting me on fire.
The burn marks still remained on my
skin. There were bruises also. As soon as she found out we left. The marriage was off. I was happy. As I laid down on my bed and my eyes closed. I saw a vision.

A familiar woman was singing to me. I didn't know who it was.

"Deep, deep down, I believed,
I could bring you back to me,
In this game I found fun,
Can the damage be undone?

Even if I'm no longer really me,
There's still a part that lives inside my heart that hopes to be,
By your side until you reach the end,
No matter what I am by then, I'll always be your friend,

Don't leave me behind,
Wont you let me win this time?
I don't want to let go,
But I'll be okay alone,"

I was carried away. I was a young child. The woman started cry. Who was it? Some of the lyrics spoke to me. Is there a hidden part of me?

I woke up. The sun was shining through the window. After a shower. I look inside my closet. All I see are dresses that I've never seen before! I picked up a note that was on the floor.

I've decided you need to grow out of that phase your having. I put dresses replacing your old clothes.

~Love Mom 💜

"Mom!" I said under my breath.

I put on this purple dress that appealed to me. I picked it out. I put on my tiara because I can. I walked downstairs.

"Mom!" I said.

"Yes sweety," Mother said sweetly like nothing was wrong BUT EVERYTHING WAS WRONG!

"Mom I don't want to wear dresses!" I said. "Plus Cadenza made those for me! Now I'm going to make one myself and see how it turns out."

"Amethyst!" My mother said.

"Stop calling me that!" I said to her while I was walking upstairs.

*After making outfit*

(Outfit is Up there)

"This is good if I say so myself," I said looking in the mirror.

I walk downstairs.

"Amethyst!" My mother said."The reason I want you out of those clothes is because you need to be more Lady Like."

I roll my eyes.

"I'm fine like this," I said. "Also mom yesterday I had a dream that was different than normal. It was woman singing me a lullaby. Am I just seeing visions?"

My mother looked shocked.

"It's not reality," My mother said. "I don't know where you got such a dream,"

I couldn't get it out of my head. She looked like a person I new, but not at this time. Is there more to me I haven't seen yet?