Chapter 15 ~ Back To Normal

Aphmau's P O V

It's lunch time and Garroth and I are going to tell what happened yesterday.

We see Travis first.

"Here to insult me again Aphmau?" Travis said.

"No, I told you I didn't do that." I said.

"Travis she didn't do it. Michi actually stole her phone Aaron could confirm. Aphmau and Aaron were at the park. And they ended up getting her phone back." Garroth said.

"Really?" Travis said.

"Travis why would I say such things like that?" I asked.

"Your right." Travis said.

We hug.

"Now to take care of Katelyn." I said.

"Katelyn? Let's hope we don't get killed!" Garroth said.

We both laugh.

"Aphmau what do you want?" Katelyn yelled.

"Are you still mad at me? Because I told you I didn't do it." I said.

"Oh you think I can believe you? And now you bring the nerd here too to help you. I'm not buying it." She said.

"Please Katelyn I didn't do it. Michi clearly hates my guts and wants to destroy my life into oblivion." I said.

"Aphmau I don't care what you say your lying to me." Katelyn said then she pushed me 3 feet away from her. The concrete on the floor scratched my arms. I was bleeding now.

"Stay away from me!" Katelyn said.

My cuts sting. My heart feels like it got ripped out thrown in the garbage.

Aaron saw the whole thing. He ran after Katelyn.

"Let's get you to the nurse." Garroth said.

Travis follows.

Aaron's P O V (He is going to be MAD)

I ran after Katelyn.

"Katelyn how could you do that to your own best friend?" I said.

"Aaron get out of my way that is none of your business!" She said.

"Aphmau got hurt because of you. And as a friend. As her boyfriend I should protect her." I said angrily.

"Now what was that all about?" I said.

"She absolutely insulted me yesterday and then she comes up to me for forgiveness. That's pathetic." Katelyn said.

"Like she said Michi took her phone. Yesterday I was with her at the park and we found Michi with her phone." I said.

"She didn't lie?" Katelyn said quietly.

"No Katelyn. Why would she do something like that?" I said.

"I'm going to go and apologize." Katelyn said.

Aphmau's P O V

"Ugh, now I have cuts everywhere." I said.

"Great now there turning red again." Travis said.

Katelyn walks in.

"Sorry Aphmau. Aaron told me the whole thing." Katelyn said.

"It's alright. Everything is fine. Except the fact I can't stop bleeding!" I said.

"Don't worry it will stop." Katelyn said.

"Katelyn when you hurt things, minor things like this turn extreme." I said.

"Sorry I was raised to be strong." Katelyn said smirking.

Travis rolls his eyes.

"The point is that it was a misunderstanding and we should probably never be around Michi." Garroth said.

"Agreed." We all say.