Chapter 12

Sam was practically tripping over his feet in the excitement of meeting Tony Stark, Dean didn't understand why did he have to wait outside of a giant, ugly building for a man who might be dead by the time this all ends and your annoyance went a level up every time you saw the stupid grin on Sam's face.

"Mr. Stark" Sam's voice caught your attention, whose enormous form was moving towards Tony like a black hole approaching a tiny star to swallow it's very existence. You yanked Tony away from him and shoved him in the backseat, taking the seat beside him yourself.

"Big fan, Mr. Stark" Sam had now seated himself in the passenger seat, "Your work on self sustainable energy and the arc reactor is mind blowing and the fact that every single piece of Stark tech is your own design is amazing." He rambled on.

"Wow, his nerdiness knows no bounds." Dean commented and you snickered. "Thanks, man. You should drop by at the tower sometime." Tony patted Sam's shoulder.

"Hey!" You smacked his hand away. "No befriending my friends."

-

"This is a pretty small shack, as per the convenience of Lord Iron over here." Dean was eyeing the abandoned warehouse while being a sarcastic little shit. The impala was parked  a safe distance away from it and the four of you were assessing the area, hoping to have some reassurance regarding what you were about to step into.

"I don't like him very much." Tony whispered to you. "Neither do I." You replied with a coy smile.

"I can hear you!" Dean yelled from the driver's seat.

"I said it out loud." You mumbled loud enough for him to hear. Boy, you loved to see his betrayed face make an appearance every once in a while.

-

"I THOUGHT YOU SAID THIS WAS A SMALL SHACK!" You yelled over to Dean, holding a werewolf at an arm's length, trying to seem as human as possible and not crush it's bones with your bare hands. Tony didn't know about that side of you and as far as you were concerned, he didn't need to.

"YEAH? SINCE WHEN DO YOU TRUST MY JUDGMENT?" You rolled your eyes at Dean's answer. You craned your neck to look for him but he wasn't anywhere in sight. The pack had turned out to be larger than what any of you had expected and now they were definitely at an advantage.

"ON YOUR LEFT!" You eyes turned into the size of golf balls when you spotted one of the creatures dangerously close to Tony. "Stark, you're going to get bit!" You hit a werewolf with the butt of your gun and shot another in the neck but were held back by two before you could get to him. Tony turned around on pure instinct and shot the ratchet thing square in it's face.

"Good shot." You heaved, certainly relieved that the man was safe. For two seconds. Within the blink of an eye, he had five others approaching him. Sam was struggling against a werewolf which had him in a chokehold.

" (Y/N), they just keep coming. What do we do?" He sucked in a harsh breath after he got the creature off him and killed it for good. Your brain was in a frenzy. There was no way you could keep the 'being human' act up and get out of this place alive.

"Take Tony and get out." You instructed Sam and shot three werewolves right between the eyes to emphasize your point. "Now, Sam. Go!"

Tony wasn't of the same opinion but his struggles were mighty useless against Sam's gigantic form. After they left, Dean turned to look at you and you nodded, a terrorizing shade of gold overtaking your irises. He knew the drill.

The damned creatures had no clue what ire they had brought upon themselves.

A/N: All suggestions and constructive criticism is always welcome.