| Chapter 13 | 'Tiny' Anger

> Picture of Brix Fenland <

Stretching, I give a loud yawn before continuing my walk up the hill to Avalon High. Yes, walk up because I didn't bring my car over since my mom decided to be the one to pack my belongings to bring them over in a week, so I can live the 'dorm life'. The dorms at the school are located at the bottom of the hill, and I'll be living there in a week. For now, I'm still living with my family as the majority of them refuse for me to live alone. But their refusal never stopped me.

Yesterday was quite tiring with all the trouble I got in on just my first day of school. All the messages I got on that night scared me as I found out that Kafe told our friends in junior high about my day. Half were laughing their butts off while the other half lectured me about being so troublesome. The only way I made them be quiet was when I blocked all their contacts.

After two hours of not going on the chat as I focused on catching up to my school work, they all apologized which I responded with a smirk emoji.

Sighing at how late I slept because of them conversing with me, I rub my eyes hoping that I won't fall in class. Even I don't like falling asleep in class cause that is seriously fully disrespectful.

"You okay?" A familiar voice asks getting me to look beside me to find a familiar brunette male.

"Good morning, Brix." I smile sleepily getting him to chuckle before stopping his car completely beside me.

Opening the door to step out, he grabs my hand before pulling me to the other side of the car.

"What are you doing?" I ask as he opens the passenger seat and gestures me inside.

"I'm going to drive you for the rest up. No arguments. Get in. You'll need the few minutes of sleep you can get." He smiles gently getting me to smile.

"Thanks." I sincerely give my gratitude before stepping inside the comfortable seats.

He closes the door before heading back to the driver's seat again. Starting the car, I snuggle back to the seat.

"Get some sleep. I'll wake you up when we arrive."

With that, I nod before closing my eyes and begin my quick nap.

~~~~~

Feeling a shake of my shoulder, I give out a yawn before rubbing my eyes and blinking to the source of the pushing. Finding a smiling Brix, I sit up properly before giving off one more yawn.

"You awake?" He chuckles getting a nod from me, "Come on. Homeroom will start soon."

With that, we both head out of the car allowing me to do a full body stretch before closing the door. He nods his head to follow him which I do as I walk beside him. We walk over to the front of the school before finding a familiar group of boys nearby.

"Octave!" Kafe chirps before rushing over to me and wrapping his arms around my neck for a hug.

I giggle, "Good morning, Kafe."

"So the princess finally arrives." Estton smirks getting me to roll my eyes.

"More like Sleeping Beauty." Brix smiles getting confused looks his way, "She was sleeping during our way here."

"Didn't you sleep yesterday?" Kafe asks frowning now on my other side.

"Those idiots wouldn't leave me alone to sleep." I sigh rubbing the back of my neck.

"Anyways, Octave. I want to introduce my friends - "

"She already know us." Yuse speaks up.

"Cris, Aeron, Oustin, Lance, Julius, and - Oh my, I forgot yours." I smirk getting Yuse to frown and glare at me, "Just joking, Yuse."