| Chapter 8 | Math AP

> Picture of Sung Gun Hwan <

Lunch was amazing, and in honesty it was because the boys were interesting. They were so unique in their own ways. I also learned new things about them within that 45 minutes mark.

Brix loves the violin and wants to go around the world performing as much as he can. His family is based on actors and actresses but his mother was a pianist. Easily, I got along with him based on the violin music we both love.

Estton was a ball of disordinary, but in a good way. He had a lot of sass but also cheerfulness. It seems like he didn't exactly want to come to this school as he was forced by his parents to attend here. Even so, he has amazing ears as he can easily distinguish the sounds into categories. Hard to explain, but once you get the general gist of how he can even hear that single mistake in the music that professionals play, you'll understand.

Joseph had the hints of being the same still. Quiet, not very talkative, except with me. Back in our childhood, I remember he did the same to me as he only hanged out with a small group of guys. They used to taunt me about how a girl can't be in those competitions, but after getting first place without a sweat. I won. Peace sign. So, in conclusion, they apologized and became friends with me. And let's just say, us hanging out together caused me to find a lot of interesting traits.

Crow was still the same as usual. Always getting close up to me to see if it would annoy anyone else, like it does to Kafe. Though, I can guess he misses our middle school memories since we were all always having fun nearly every single day. We were also in the same class for one year. He always had a smile when he talks about the fun events we did back then, and I had to agree to him on a few of them.

"Do you remember when we had that Halloween party?" Crow smirks getting Kafe to smile as I shudder with a pale face.

"Crow. Don't." I hiss as the three of us walks down the hallway of the grand school.

"Why? You we so adorable! With that cat costume and all." He coos getting me to lightly glare at him as he winks back.

"I was forced into that costume. I can't believe that all of you guys pitched in to buy as many costumes as you can for me." I shudder again thinking of the horrifying memory.

"I still remember all of us heading over to your house. It was quite a night!" Kafe chuckles getting the whole memory to come back like a slap.

A yawn escapes me as I stretch on my bed. It was nearly night time as I can hear kids heading out of their house to collect treats. Me being lazy like always, stayed home.

Of course mom was depressed at how 'grown up' I've become, but she must have forgotten that ever since I was a child, I was always forced to go trick-or-treating. Normally, my brothers will have to drag me downstairs to go out, but they all caught a cold. 

Don't know how though...it didn't involve me...Despite myself giving them slight food poisoning or other situations that will possibly get them I'll.

Snuggling to my bed, I hear the doorbell ring getting me to frown. Of course trick-or-treating has started, but how can any kid be brave enough to pass through the  scary settings I did? Yes, decorating it the only thing I like about Halloween. It allows me to scare people with a reason and not get in trouble.

Suddenly, a scream emits from our front yard getting me to sit up and tilt my head from the familiar sound. Realization then hits me before I go slide my curtains aside to see a clear view of the front lawn. There, my friends stand there, a few in front of my front door talking with my mom while the rest all stand back not wanting to go through the small horrifying journey.