| Chapter 19 | Secret

> Picture of Maki Nerons <

"Would you please get up already?" Two annoying voices speak getting me to ignore them as they stand at the side of my bed.

"No! Don't wanna Mama, Papa, Dada." I whine trying my best not to smile.

Two of the triplets sigh syncing with each other like always, while Jason just watches. Then realization hits them getting them to frown all together and tilt their heads.

"Wait, who's the Mama?" They ask as I just pretend I'm sleeping.

Hearing shuffles, I try to listen in to what they're doing but before I knew it, a weight lands on top of me getting a gasp escape from me along with opening my eyes. Finding Derrick smirking at me, I swallow nothing as I dread what's going to happen. His hands were beside my sides getting me to turn pale.

"Derrick." I warn as I try to glare at him when I'm half-asleep.

"Octave." He replies with a smirk touching my sides as I whimper to myself, "So it was true that you were ticklish."

This gets my attention, "Who told you that?"

He smirks. I gasp.

"Thanks for confirming it." He smirks more with a wink.

Stupid Octave!

"Derrick, come one. Can't we talk this over with?" I nervously laugh as he puts on a thinking face.

"What do you think, brothers?" He asks his other two.

Owen was beside my feet as Jason was just right over my head sitting on my precious pillow. They both have a thinking face before making eye contact with each other to finally get their answers. Owen's face has its own smirk as Jason was still emotionless but there was the hint of amusement.

"Nah." They all sync.

I. Hate. My. Life. For now.

Derrick starts tickling as I scream with giggles which I wasn't very keen to. It seems like he wasn't the only one as Owen was tickling my feet while sitting on my legs to keep them down and Jason was holding my arms so I want able to do anything.

"Gu - haha - Guys - Ple - haha - please stop - oh my god - haha!" I struggle under their grasps as they continue to tickle me.

I have a good reason why I am ticklish as it involves one of my stupid brothers. You see, when I was little, he would always tickle me getting me to be really sensitive to touches. And that's not all of it as my brothers all have caused me to have a weakness which I hate them all for giving me, even if it's unintentional.

But no need to worry. If there's someone that pisses me off, I'll still be able to beat them up.

Chocking on my salvia while nearly out of breathe, they stop so I can calm down before continuing the torture. That's when the door slams open to reveal a really pissed off Lero as the triplets stop tickling me to get us all to look at him. He stares at the scene for nearly as long as a minute before rubbing his eyes and he stares again. Closing the door, he opens it again just to stare at us. Finally understanding what's happening, his face seems even more mad than ever.