| Chapter 22 | Slaps

> Picture of George Leroy <

"Okay, you must be crazy or we're just imagining. There's nothing else to it." Ian states beside me in surrender.

"What are you talking about?" I ask raising an eyebrow in confusion.

"How fast your cold went by! Two days ago, we saw you sick and ready to blow lots of snot out or even possibly head to the hospital." Derrick pops in behind us.

"So?" I ask.

They look at me before sighing while shaking their heads, "Nevermind."

As Derrick sits back down on the seat behind me, Ian just looks away out to the window. Shrugging, I place my headphones on my ears before bobbing my head to the music.

It's been two days since I saw my nightmare. Which was Lero and Maki dressing as females. Whenever I imagine them, I just get shudders. I wonder how their broad should and musular arms even fit the tight dresses. Not wanting to even remember more of that day, I just shake my head before leaning back on the comfortable seat on the airplane.

Today's Christmas, and we're spending half of it on a plane ride. Tomorrow is going to be our meeting with other international schools and everyone is nervous.

I wonder.

Will he be there.

Before I could let the smooth melody in my ears drag me to sleep, a baby's cry gets everyone to wake up. Maki who was beside me across the aisle groans in anger as his sleep had been in halt. Taking out my earphones, I look up from my seat to find a mother trying to calm her baby as passengers give annoying glares at her.

"That baby won't stop screaming any time soon. Looks like we'll have to try to ignore it for the whole plane ride." Ian sighs leaning back on his seat.

"You've got to be kidding me!" Maki growls as the girls were even worse.

"I need my beauty sleep!" Rika cries as I sigh unbuckling my seat belt.

"Octave?" Shiro asks as I walk towards the front to stand beside the baby.

The mother looks me with an apologizing face. Her condition was horrible as she had dark bags under her eyes and her fingers were cracked. I place a small reassuring smile before squatting down at the aisle. Caressing the baby's chubby cheeks, he stops crying looking at me in curiousity. Smiling, I stand up getting him ready to cry again, but I beat him first as I open my mouth with a soft quiet smooth melody.

Song: Silent night
(I'll add a video when I have Internet)

Before I knew it, the baby is sound asleep getting my smile to broaden. Passengers let out claps and cheers quiet enough not to wake the baby up getting me to blush a bit before walking back to my seat. But the song also got me slightly sleepy as I stumble a bit before reaching my seat.

Sitting on my seat, I instantly fall asleep with no care of the world. But without me noticing as I was drifting off, I was sitting on Maki's lap. He blushes finding me to sit on him as he stutters.

"Oc - Octa - Octave?" He asks.

"Shh." I reply not liking to be disturbed.

"Oc - " He starts.

"Shut."

Slap.