"We'll keep in touch Alpha, I'll make sure to let my men know. We'll have the house guarded." I frowned at that, leaning back. Of course, after what happened yesterday, he doesn't trust me enough. What did I expect? I was willing to go with Frank less than twelve hours ago. 

Even though I slept with him and stayed, it wasn't enough. I feel used. He nodded at that and the man nudged his head at him and at me before he left and I walked past him.

He snatched my arm and I closed my eyes, hay! He is so persistent, I'm here, melting from his touch like an idiot. I yanked away from his grip, thinking I had the upper hand, I walked away from him.

Today, like I said, he was different, he wasn't heaving any of my rejections. He pinned me against the wall, my lips leaving shaky and soft pants as I glanced up at him. "I thought that after last night it was clear but I guess not." I spoke sharp as I pinned my lips. He grabbed my arms, his eyes dark and his lips in an angry scowl. "What happened last night doesn't change the fact that you were willing to go with him knowing that you had a mate here!" He pushed me away as he turned around, running his fingers through his hair with a tug.

"What did you want me to do! You put me into a cell when you saw me with him, you didn't even asked for an explanation. Instead you thought that I was planning something against you and your pack! Of course, when you're a rogue, they can't think of anything else but that! You highly beat up your chest, claiming that I was willing to leave with him while having a mate here when you can't even stay on the bed after having sex with me!" I barked out at him and moved past him, only for him to grab my arm and turn me around.

"So that's the problem? That's why you're angry?" He scoffed, shaking his head, "You really think you deserve it?" I slapped his face, "The one who doesn't deserve it is you." I forced a laugh, "I still can't believe I declined Frank's offer twice for a bastard like you." He yanked me forward at that, his grip on my wrist so tight that he was about to snap my bones.

"Let go of me! Once again we're having this conversation, I regret letting all my dreams go for a..." He took my mouth in a passionate kiss, my hands lifting to push his shoulders, pushing tugging and yanking as he kissed me harder and pinned me against the wall, adding his tongue.

I bit his tongue and kicked up my knee, pushing him away from me as he grunted, "Don't fucking touch me! You better stay the fuck away from me, I'm not scared of the woods, I lived there for years, I don't have a problem going back." I bumped past him as I made my way toward the room and yanked the door open, slamming it close. 

I curled up my hands decisive, moving away from the door as I removed the towel and bikini. I headed toward the closet and got dressed, lifting my leg up as I strapped the boots on my foot, gathering my hair up as I made my way out of the closet and toward the nightstand, tying my hair in a ponytail. 

The door was barged open as Sloan came in, "Where do you think you're going?" He yanked me forward as he gripped my arm and I pushed his hand down, lifting my arm away from his reach, "Back to where I belong!"

"You belong here!" Sloan barked out, "No I don't!" I shook my head at him, "I don't, this is a normal pack, a pack with people that actually grew up in it and are like a family. I am just a foreigner, a rogue, someone vile and cruel who did despicable things. This is not where I belong." I made my way toward the door but he was right there to slam it close.

"You want to leave? Leave, but you'll have to walk through me first." He took dangerous steps toward me and I stepped back, "This doesn't need to go that far Sloan, let me leave." He touched me arms, walking me back as he threw me on the bed. "If I need to lock you up I will but you won't leave." I pushed my body up as I stared at him.

"You are not, going to stop me." I stood up as I bumped past him, only for him to grab me again, "You think that this is a joke? That I'm playing? You are not going to walk through that door."

"Watch me." I yanked away from his grip and made my way toward the door, getting out, "Catalina! Catalina!" He barked out behind me but I wasn't having it. This time, nothing he says will make me change my mind. 

I opened the door of the house to get out but it was closed as I was whirled around and pinned against the door. "I won't stay here for you to threat me like shit Sloan. I can't deal with your moods. Nothing you say will make me change my mind. Us apart is for the best." He shook his head and touched my face, his fingers tilting my chin as he kissed my mouth, his lips interlacing mine as they gave both of my bottom and upper lip the same amount of attention.

My arms wrapping around his neck as I kissed him back slowly, our bodies pressed against each other as the kiss heated, our heads moving in sync, my body freezing as images flashed before my eyes. 

I stood by the doorway, watching as Sloan played with our son, he looks so happy, tossing him in the air and making planes as he giggled down at him, not knowing the danger my heart feared for him but I knew that Sloan wouldn't let anything happen to our son.

He turned his head to me, with a smile I walked toward him. Kissing his lips, he pulled me into a side and rubbed my stomach that was getting bigger and bigger with each day past. I was happy, the happiest that I've ever been.

I pushed him away from me at that, my lips parted as soft pants escaped my throat. Tears slid down my cheeks at that, my eyes glancing up at him. I never thought that after years, I'd be happy again. These visions only brought me pain, to see a happy one was rare, very rare. I'd cherish this with all my heart, because I know that these visions can change.

That means that staying wasn't the wrong decision after all. If I wanted a reason to stay, now I got it.