chapter fourteen: flashback

[ hello :) thanks for all the lovely feedback on the last chapter. nearly 40k votes! This is crazy <3 So I decided to do a flashback chapter again since you all gave me lovely feedback on the last one. ]

*Liam's POV*

"Missed me?" Soft lips brushed over the shell of my ear and long, tan arms wrapped around my middle. Of course I missed that warmth radiating from his body, that glowing smile he would shoot my way every now and then but I frowned, biting the inside of my lip and pretented to think. 

"Nah, not in the slightest" I replied and waved him off despite the fact that I instead leaned back into his chest. It only resulted in a shiver racing down my spine due to Zayn's minty breath blowing over the side of my neck. 

"You sure?" Zayn mumbled, brushing his lips lazily up across my jawline. It was enough to get me on the edge. 

"God yes" I answered, gripping the edge of the counter so firmly that it made the tip of my fingers turn a dark shade of red. 

As if knowing just how crazy he drove me, Zayn chuckled; all husky and just god damn sexy. I was forced to bit my lip harshly to stop myself from reacting to his actions. No matter what Zayn did. I was going to show him that I could handle myself when it came to him. 

(When honestly, I really couldn't. He drove me crazy; to the edge with just one touch. I hated it almost - just almost)

"Oh...Well, I missed you a fucking lot, if you must know"

Before I could even manage to choke out an answer through my constant moans Zayn's hand cupped around my hip and he turned me around. The sight of him pulled out a needy gasp from me; his eyes so dark and hooded that it made my skin blaze with warmth. My arms crawled up his arms, locking around his neck and jerking Zayn close to me. 

I was doing everything I wasn't supposed to. 

But the excitement of proving my self control for Zayn was long gone replaced by that arousing feeling of wanting -no scratch that- needing Zayn's touch. God it was almost to painful to even feel. 

"So you didn't miss me, eh?" Zayn repeated. I wished he'd stop talking and just steal my breath away - snog the fuck out of me but god he's voice was too addicting to block out. 

Suddenly, Zayn froze and stepped away from me. 

And Fuck him. 

He had that smirk on his face - that Iamuptonogood smirk. 

"I am going to kill you. What is it?" I snapped. My hand hooked with his again and I pulled him closer. At my words, his smirk just deepened. 

"Speak, Li. You know what I want to hear" Zayn replied. He was unbearably closer; I couldn't handle him being so close without his lips on mine. Within a quick second, Zayn was leaning over me; his nose flicked over mine and he licked his lips, almost teasingly...no wait. Definite teasing.

Dickhead. 

"I hate you" I whispered. 

"Not was exactly what I wanted to hear but it will work" Zayn replied and before I could even grasp the fact; Zayn pushed me back against the counter with stronge force before trapping me in with his body. 

Zayn's teeth dug into my bottom lip, dragging it out before he captured my lips properly. It came out as a highly unexpected gentle kiss. Zayn's slowed the eagerness of our lips skillfully; he flicked his tongue over my top lip, his lips leaving lingering pecks on mine. Just as he pulled away, breathing sharply I decided to pull him back in - I wasn't anywhere near done with him. 

"Fuck it" Zayn murmured into my lips. His hands raced to the nape of my neck, finger brushing harshly through - picking at - the strands of my hair. 

That's how we spend the next 10 minutes; ravishing each other's mouths. 

"Fun day?" I asked. Zayn shook his head lightly, sighing loudly in frustration. I entwined our fingers together before asking, "What happened?" 

"Carter gave me a detention agai-"

"Zayn, what did you do now?" I sighed. 

"Just had a little disagreement with Thomas Abbott" Zayn answered. From his face, it was clearly evident that it wasn't just a little disagreement. Thomas and Zayn did not get along. I didn't know what exactly caused the hatred between them but every now then they would have a row. 

"Thomas and you. Sort it out, will you?" 

"Fucking hate him. Anyway, how was high school was you?" Zayn asked with a grin. 

"Better than yours. It was okay, just a normal school day" I replied. 

"Lou's coming over later" 

"Oh joy"  I rolled my eyes and pushed Zayn away from me so that I could get past him but Zayn caught my arm and stopped me; his eyes were just like before. Dark and hooded but this they weren't filled with lust. 

"I love you" He whispered, his lips closing in on mine before I could get out an answer. I kissed him back, keeping the kiss as short and sweet as I could. I wanted to savour this moment for as long as I could. 

"Good cause I love you too"

As those words slipped out of my mouth, a weird feeling swept it. How were we going to last? 

[ hope that was okay. even though it was kind of rushed.  ]

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

SHARE

:)

ily. x