chapter two

helloooo :) sorry for the late update. I am sorry about the last chapter, I knew it wasn't so well but I am still getting into this story so don't give up on it just yet. 

anyways here's chapter 2. 

=============

*Liam's POV*

I walked up to the front door and open it, finding Harry standing on the other side with his eyes sharply narrowed at me. I could tell he was anrgy as well as worried. But all I could do was turn around and let him in come in by him self. 

As I walked back to couch where I have been moping around for the past week, Harry followed me. 

"What is wrong with you?" He asked, a hand going on his hip. 

"Nothing. I am perfectly okay" I replied with a small voice, staring straight past Harry at the wall that was behind him. 

That feeling of pain still very heavy on my chest but I refused to let it get any heavier. 

I knew I had to pick myself up. 

Because Zayn wasn't. 

"Liam, stop lying to yourself. You ran from my house as soon as you heard about Zayn coming back and then you locked yourself in your freaking flat for a whole week. You have no right to tell me you are okay" Harry snapped. He sighed before he  walked over to me and sat down next to me. 

"I can pretend everything is okay, though. Can't I?" I asked.

"You can but I don't want you to" Harry whispered, as his arms wrapped around me. He pulled me closer to him and I instantly cuddled into his strong arms, refusing to let any tears travel down my face but in the end, I could never.

"I d-don't want him back" I mumbled into Harry's neck over my constant hiccups. 

"I know you don't but Liam you know you can't live without him either. You know that" Harry whispered, making me whimper. He was right. He was so right. 

But I wished he wasn't. 

"W-Why?" I asked, as I pulled out of Harry's chest and looked at him. 

"Why want?"

"Why didn't we work out? Why did he do that? I know what he saw but it was never what he saw" I said. I hoped that if I convinced Harry, I would convince Zayn as well. But did I want him back? After all this?

"I know" Harry whispered. 

I don't think Zayn and I were every meant to be. 

***

"LIAM" 

I cracked a small smile as Louis came running towards me. He jumped and hugged me tightly, knocking the air out of my lungs. He kissed my cheek before he finally let go.

And did it feel good to see Louis again. 

"Hello Louis" I said as Louis pulled me in for another hug. It wasn't anything like I thought it would be. It wasn't awkward between us and that's the one thing I always admired about Louis, he never let other things get into his way with other people. 

"How are you Li?" His expression suddenly softened and I knew this question wasn't just as simple as it sounded. 

"I am trying" I replied. 

"Well now that I am back, No more tears" He said, giving me a huge grin and a peck on the forehead before he moved to Harry and Niall who were standing behind me. Louis hugged Niall before he moved to Harry, sharing the longest hug possible. 

"Boo, I missed you!"

"Hazza, my love. I missed you too" Louis cried dramatically. 

"Oi Tomlinson, back off my boyfriend" Niall snapped, playfully glaring at Louis as he pulled Harry closer to him. It's been so long since we all have seen each other even though we all lived in the same country, just different cities. 

"Can we get out of here?" I asked, shuffling back and forth on my feet. Harry was about to give me a nod when Niall suddenly fake coughed and stopped him. 

"Well Li...we have to...wait a while" Niall slowly said as he stared between me and Harry and Louis'. 

"Why?" 

"Well, Zayn called in this morning. His flight is landing in ten minutes so we are gonna have to wait for him" Niall said, giving me a sympathetic look. But I didn't care about him because my brain was suddenly going wild, my heart was beating out of my control and I felt like I was going to faint any minute. 

In less than ten minutes, Zayn was going to be standing in front of me. 

"I-I need to go home" I whispered, tears already threatening to spill. I can't stand here and wait for Zayn to come. No, I just can't. 

"Li, babe. Please do this for me. I promise you every thing will be fine" Louis said as he walked over to me and cupped my cheeks. I watched him give me a encouraging look with blurry eyes. 

"But Lou-"

"You can do this. Don't hide from Zayn, don't give him the satisfaction of hurting you" Louis said and I unwillingly let out a nod. 

Even though I wasn't ready. 

I will never be ready for Zayn. 

=============

So there was chapter two :) So in the next chapter Ziam are going to meet! eepp! 

Anyways, hope that chapter wasn't too bad. 

Dedication-

Best Comment

VOTE   [ 25+ ]

COMMENT    [ 6+ ]

SHARE

FAN/FOLLOW