chapter eleven: flashback

[ so I decided to do something different with this chapter. It's a flashback chapter. So it's like a memory from when Ziam were together...hope that made sense. If you have ay question just comment below.  ]

*Zayn's POV*

"Tonight's all about letting loose"

"...and getting drunk!"

"...oh and of course, shagging someone" Harry finished off, with a flirty wink. I rolled my eyes at him before my attention diverted to the pair sitting beside him. They mirrored the same smug smile as Harry, a devilish smirk coating their faces.

"You guys say this every time we come to a club and then what happens? Niall gets shit drunk and we all just end up dragging him out and dropping him home! None of us ever get a chance to shag someone!" I commented, waving off the sharp glare Niall shot me at the mention of his drinking habits. 

That of course wasn't a complete lie, even right now, Niall's hand was curled around a pint of beer sipping away greedily. Niall just couldn't say no to his pints; those were one of his weaknesses (along with Harry of course)

"Oh come on, Zayn. We are already in the fucking club. Just let loose, mate" Louis stated as he pushed himself out of his chair and within a split second he was out of our sight, disappearing into the crowd of sweaty bodies grinding over each other.

"He's right mate" Harry echoed, he slipped his arm around Niall and pulled him closer. 

Great, Louis just had to leave me alone with these two.

"Right...okay. I am just going to go get myself a drink" I sighed, getting up. The bar was only a few steps away from where we sat and forturnately, it wasn't packed with people. But there one person that caught my eye. 

He was gorgeous. I wanted to know if it the flashing lights of the club were making the brown of his eyes sparkle like that or were they always as bright as they looked in that moment; or if his lips were always as plump and rosy red- I really wanted to know. 

I had no choice but to go over and talk. 

"Hey, I'm Zayn" I extended my hand towards him, having his brown eyes on me, fixed on my face intensely - they looked ever more gorgeous up close. 

"Liam" He gave me a bright smile - catching my hand in his own. I didn't know where to put my thoughts; on the warmth of his soft of his hand or the warmth of glowingly sweet smile.

"Liam" I repeated as if testing how his name felt rolling off my tongue. 

"Friends dragged you here?" Liam asked with a raised eyebrow and another dazzling smile - god, they were going to be the death of me. 

"Yeah...how did you know?" I asked. I placed my elbow against the counter, leaning myself on it. I figured, if we carry on like this, this conversation could end up being pretty long. 

"That frustrated look on your face, you know the one that says you'd rather be at home studying chemistry than be here" Liam giggled- fucking giggled.  

Liam was definitely something different. He didn't jump on me like most people I met- it was almost like he was getting to know me first. I liked that about him; liked that he was confident yet shy at the same time. 

"Would you want to dance? With me...I, mean?" I asked, fiddling with my fingers. It was a rather straight forward question and usually, I was never this nervous but Liam was definitely something different. 

Liam seemed to look down for a minute and even in the darkness of the club, I could make out the blush that was crawling up his neck. I wanted to place my lips against his skin- feel the warmth of that blush flush against my skin. 

"Yeah" Liam replied with a eager nod. 

"Yeah?" I echoed. Liam's hand trailed closer to mine, finger brushing against mine as he nodded again before he hand grabbed mine. He took the lead, guiding me towards the dance closer, he chose the least crowded spot for which I was extremely thankful. 

A tiny smirk took over Liam's face as his arms locked around my neck and mine curled around his waist, holding him as close to me as possible - with our groins rubbing against each other. 

It wasn't long- just after a estimate of ten minutes- Liam and I were flushed against each other, outside the club in the chill of the night with my lips against the shell of his ear, feeling the blazing warmth that was his skin. 

It was heaven, right there. I didn't ever want my lips away from Liam's skin. It was fucking turning into an addication.

Liam's hand pressed against my chest, pushing me away slowly. His eyes met mine- dark and clouded unlike before. I licked my lips, eyes following Liam's teeth which were harshly biting into his bottom lip. 

"I want to kiss you" I whispered, tightening my hold on his hip. A desperate sound slipped past Liam's lips as he curled his hand around the nape of my neck and then he leaned forward, catching my lips perfectly between his own. 

That kiss sealed the deal and I held Liam tighter cause really, I couldn't just let off him. 

[ so hope that was nice change for you guys from all the Ziam fighting. That was obviously a flashback of how Ziam met for the first time. I might do more flashbacks depending on your feedback. SO yeah, hope that was okay.   ]

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

FOLLOW

:)

x