chapter four

MERRY CHRISTMAS guys! Hope you are enjoying your day so far. Sorry for the late update, things have been all over the place lately so yeah. 

But here's chapter 4

Enjoy :)

==================

*Liam's POV*

"I don't want to even be in the same room as him" I snapped. I had my hands clenched into a tight fist, faking as much anger as I could. But it was only to cover up the pain that was constantly pinching me, hurting me. I didn't want to break down and cry in front of Louis. 

Even though that was pretty much what I wanted to do. 

After believing for so long that I was over Zayn, it hit me right in the guts to know hat I wasn't. I was far from getting over him. And I didn't get why my heart was being so stubborn, why wouldn't it just hate Zayn for once?

"But he wants to talk to you, Li. If I hadn't stopped him, he would be in your room right now" Louis said, he grabbed my hands and unfolded them gently so that there were no longer fisted together. 

"I can't- I don't want to talk to him" I replied. 

"Would it change your mind if I said that he looked more than worried when you ran out of the airport and that he almost ran after you but Perrie stopped him" Louis questioned, biting his tongue in annoyance when he mentioned Perrie. I knew he didn't want to mention her in front of me but now that he did, all I wanted to do was block my ears and never hear that name again. 

I didn't want it to get to me nevertheless it did. How was it even possible for Zayn to move on so fast? But then maybe I was the one being paranoid. 

Maybe I was the one that was being too clingy and kept holding on to the past. 

"How long have they been together?" I asked quietly. I knew that Zayn was no longer my business, his love life wasn't my business but it was. 

"Liam, stop- don't ask me about them-"

"Why? I just want to know" I interrupted him, shrugging. I tried not to frown over the light glare Louis shot me as if telling me to stop being as idiot. But I wasn't. I just wanted to know whether Zayn was happy or not. 

Because if Zayn was happy then I'll somehow deal with it all. 

"A year and half, I think. It's stupid how fast they are taking this, not to mention he fucking printed himself with a tattoo of Perrie" Louis explained, rolling his eyes at the end. 

"He got a tattoo of her?" I asked. And no, my heart was definitly not crying.

"Shit Li, I wasn't supposed to tell you that. Sorry, it just slipped out but believe me it's stupid. Don't work yourself over it" Louis said, pressing a lingering kiss on the side of my head before he got out of my bed and moved towards the door and leaned against it, "I want you to be okay, are you?"