chapter three

*Liam's POV*

I held on to Louis' hand tightly and shuffled back and  forth as my eyes watched the crowd that came through the doors. I wanted to look away because I know I wasn't emotionally stable to let myself get an image of Zayn again but then I couldn't look away either. 

"Li, relax. It's going to be just fine" Niall mumbled, placing a hand on my shoulder. 

"I know" I replied. But I didn't know

I didn't know what was going to happen to me and Zayn, or what was going to happen to me.

"Lou, you sure it's this flight?" Harry asked as he glimpsed at his watch, "His flight landed half an hour ago"

"Relax Haz, you know how slow Zayn is when it comes to walking through the airport" Louis pointed out, letting out a small laugh as he brushed an arm over my shoulder. "Okay Li?"

"I am fine" I whispered, I didn't know whether I was trying to convince myself by saying that or Louis. I diverted my eyes back to the crowd, instantly freezing when my eyes found those so familiar hazel eyes. They were the same. The only thing that was so familiar and nice.

He had changed, from his clothing style to way he walked. There was more confidence in the way he carried himself. 

And I felt my heart swell at that. Zayn finally cracking out of his shell. 

His hair was still the same colour of raven black but it was shorter, still up in a quiff though. Those cheekbones of his still looked sharp and edgy, they just had stubble over them. He looked so, so good. 

"Li, you're staring" Louis whispered, I could tell he was smirking. I looked away and closed my eyes, facing the floor because I wasn't going to let Zayn attract his way back into my head or my heart. 

I can't be thinking about him like this. 

What we had was gone now and it was never coming back. I could no longer look at Zayn and tell myself that it was him that I wanted, that it was him whose arms I want around myself when I went to sleep every night. It wouldn't work like that anymore. 

"Shit, Lou. Who is she?" Harry mumbled. I frowned and looked up, my eyes landing on a pretty, blonde girl. But then my eyes found the arm that was wrapped around her waist. Zayn's arm. 

"Perrie, his girlfriend" Louis replied, his hand's grip around my arm becoming tighter. 

"You knew?" I whispered as I looked up at Louis, who nodded softly. He turned to me and gave me a look of pity. I knew he didn't want to hurt me but telling me would have been better. 

"I want to go home, can I?" I whispered. I was about to turn around but Louis' firm grip on my arm pulled me back. 

"Stay Li. You can do this" Louis said as he pulled me back. I sighed and looked down, ignoring the pair of eyes that I felt on me. Zayn's pair of eyes. Running a hand through my hair, I tried to look anywhere but up into Zayn's eyes just wishing that he would look away. 

And not make this hard for me. 

Louis' hand squeezed my arm before he let go. I looked up to see him wrapping his arms around Zayn, pulling him in for a hug. I watched them as they murmured quiet hellos to each other before they finally pulled away. 

My eyes eventually moved to Perrie who was standing a few centimetres away from Zayn, hands still attached together. I stiffened and looked away instantly but regretted doing so because Zayn's eyes met mine. 

I froze for a minute, my heart stopped beating for a second and my thoughts just froze.

"Hey Li, how are you?" Zayn breathed out and before I knew it, his arms wrapped around me, pulling me in for a tight hug. But I couldn't hug back. I stood there rigid in his arms, tears threatening to fall any minute. 

Zayn's lips brushed against the top of my ear before he pulled away, his eyes piercing into mine. I looked away, ignoring him as I moved back to Louis' side. 

Louis' arm wrapped around me again as Zayn moved forward to hug Niall and Harry who gave him a tight hug. Zayn finally turned to look at Perrie. I watched as he gave her a soft smile, making my insides turn unpleasantly. 

"Guys, this is Perrie my fiance" Zayn said as he wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her in. His lips met her cheek as my heart slowly broke into small pieces, a small tear falling down my cheek. 

His fiance. 

He was getting married. 

I pulled away from Louis, walking backwards slowly before I turned around and ran. Ran till I knew I was far away from Zayn. Zayn and every ounce of pain he gave me. 

Why did I still love him so much?

==================

Fav chapter to write so far. This is the only chapter I like in this book so far. I hope you guys liked it as well....

yeah. I will be updating this one real soon because now that Zayn is here, this story is going to be fun to write...

and plus it's winter break!

Dedication-

BEst COMMENT

VOTE  [ 35+ ]

COMMENT  [ 8+ ]

SHARE

FAN/FOLLOW

:)

x