chapter one

hellooooooooo :)

here's chapter one :) thanks for all your feedback on the prologue. I love you guys. 

=====================

*Liam's POV*

"LEEMO!" Niall yelled as I stepped into his appartement, my hands full of grocery bags. 

"Remind me again why I agreed to shop for you, have you seen the list Harry send me. Gosh, how does that boy handle you?" I complained as I dropped all the bags on the counter and grabbed a glass of water for myself.

"Harry loves me and anyways, I need food. I am a growing boy" Niall defended. 

"Okay, we are ending this conversation here. I am not going to go on about food with you, it's always a bad choice of conversation." I said, putting my hands up as if I was surrending to Niall. Niall chuckled and patted my shoulder before he started moving around the kitchen, placing everything where it was supposed to go. 

"Good choice, Payno"

"So where's Harry?" I asked, leaning against the counter after getting everything out of the shopping bags for Niall to put away. 

"Still at work, something about extra work. But he told me to tell you that he needed to tell you something" Niall said as he stopped and passed me a small frown. 

I tapped my foot against the floor, wondering what Harry wanted to tell me. I mean, he did tell Niall to make me stay so it must be important, right? It was probably just something to do with Niall. Niall and Harry were always planning special things for each other, so it's probably about that. 

"Our anniversary is coming up" Niall mumbled softly, a smile gently pulling on his face. 

"Huh?" 

"Mine and Harry's three years anniversary, Li" Niall chuckled, shaking his head. My heart instantly thumped against my chest before it skipped a beat. I didn't feel happiness, I felt pain. Pain because it was on Niall and Harry's first anniversary where it all end. 

Where everything between me and Zayn finished. 

It's been two years since I have seen Zayn. I have no idea where he is right now. We lost contact because we never tried to keep in touch with each other. We never wanted to keep in touch. 

These past two years, I have tried to get over Zayn but every time I try to move on, I am forced back to where it started. I am forced back by every happy memory Zayn and I shared. And I know that no one will be able to replace him in my heart, ever. 

He took his share of my heart, permanently. 

And I badly want it back.

Because I know I have lost Zayn and we could never work out. Things between us are more than complicated. 

"Li?" Niall called out, his fingers clicking in front of me. 

"Oh yeah? Sorry" I sighed as I looked away from Niall though I knew he still would be able to guess what was going through my mind. 

"Are you thinking about him again?" Niall asked me, his face slowly turning into a worried expression. 

"No...Maybe" I said. 

"You need to get over that bastard" Niall hissed, bitterness clouding his voice as he looked me straight in the eye. 

"Like I haven't tried already" I mumbled, just as the front door opened. Harry stepped in quickly, slamming the door shut before him. He dropped his bag by the door before he made his way to the kitchen where Niall and I were. 

We immediately stopped talking when we saw Harry come in. 

"Hey baby" Niall smiled as Harry stopped by him and placed a soft kiss on Niall's cheek. 

"Hey" Harry smiled before he turned to me.

"What's up Harry. Niall said you wanted to talk" I said as I stared between Niall and Harry waiting for one of them to speak up. 

"Yes, I wanted to tell you something" Harry said as he stared down at Niall and I didn't miss the worried look Harry shot Niall. 

"What is it?" I asked, frowning. Harry was worrying me now, acting like this. It was obvious that this wasn't anything to Niall. This had nothing to do with Niall. 

"Louis called in earlier..." Harry started off, his eyes staying put on my face. 

"Oh he did? How is he? Did something happen to him?" I asked, panicking that something happened to Louis. After Zayn and I split up, I sort of lost touch with Louis as well. He sort of just drifted towards Zayn's side more. But Harry and Louis still kept in touch and Harry kept me updated on what was going on in Louis' life. 

"He's fine! It's just Zayn's back from America..."

=====================

Okay...that was short so I apologise for that! But I hope it wasn't too bad :/

Shameless Promotion: Check out my new Ziam (AU) fanfics? They are called "Hands Tied Together" and "Learn to Love You"

So there. 

Dedication-

Best Comment

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

FAN/FOLLOW

:)

x