Chapter 20

I woke up at about noon to a bunch of messages.

TaoTao: Good morning. Happy Sunday

I didn't text you in the night, why won't you answer?

[video attachment]

I opened the video, he was speaking in Chinese. I understood some simple words and "I love you."

Me: I don't speak Chinese, remember?

TaoTao: I said "Good morning, baby. Please wake up soon or I will worry to death I miss you, I love you."

Me: haha "baby?" That's new.

TaoTao: Do you like it?

Me: yeah

TaoTao: how about baby girl?

Me: that's a bit sexual, don't you think?

TaoTao: yeah but do you like it?

Me: I guess so

TaoTao: do you like princess, baby, or baby girl the most?

Me: I like all of them, just switch it up every once in a while.

TaoTao: okay :). What are you doing today?

Me: I don't think I'm doing anything

TaoTao: do you want to come over?

Me: I wish we could just go out like a normal couple. Like to the arcade and the amusement park.

TaoTao: Me too. When you graduate I will take you to do all of those things. So will you come over?

Me: sure, I will later.

"CJ, are you awake?" Sehun opened the door, "I was going to go to the sandwich shop and get lunch. Do you want to come?"

"I'm okay, I just woke up so I don't really feel like food."

"Your loss."

I got dressed and ran into the kitchen, "Morning, CJ. Or afternoon now I guess. You really shouldn't sleep in this late."

"Sorry, mom, I stayed up too late trying to work on my Chinese assignment."

"CJ, are you sure you don't want to come? I'm going to hang out with Luhan afterwards."

"I guess I'll come."

"You and Luhan are really good friends, huh, Sehun?"

His cheeks flushed, "Uh, yeah."

She nodded, "Don't leave out your little sister."

"I won't," As soon as we were outside we went in opposite directions though. I was surprised to see Tao not in sweatpants when I showed up, "You actually dressed nice for me?"

"Do you want me to take it off?"

"Ah, what's your deal? Knock it off," I pushed past him to play with Kandy.

"I'm a man!"

"Well, stop being a man, then," I really didn't make sense.

"What do you want to do today?" He smiled at me sweetly.

"Do you have video games?"

"You like video games?" He plopped down next to me on the couch. I nodded as he turned on the TV and console, "Have you thought about Christmas yet?"