Chapter 3

"Focus!" Mr. Huang snapped in my face when I started falling asleep. I didn't really sleep the night before.

"Hey, Mr. Huang?"

"Yes, Sehun?"

"How do you say "my Chinese teacher is a pervert" in Chinese?"

"How do you say "you have lunch detention" in Chinese, Sehun?" I was already half asleep again, "You too, Jisoo. Stay awake."

"I didn't even do anything! I'm being quiet, I don't deserve detention," Was he doing this because I accidentally liked his post on Instagram?

"Well, now you've talked back to me."

I rolled my eyes and accepted my fate, everyone else in the class seemed afraid to even breathe.

~~~

"Hey, pervert, don't you have teacher's assistants to help you do this kind of work?" Sehun struggled to hang up a poster.

"Why would I punish the good students?"

"I am good in your class! I didn't even say anything and you gave me detention just because you hate me or something," I protested. I was stood on a desk hanging up some first-year projects.

"I think you know the reason."

Sehun laughed, "I think I know the reason too."

"Shut up, Sehun!" I focused back on hanging stuff up.

"It was so funny Mr. Huang, she calls me in a panic last night."

"Sehun, stop it."

"And she's like "I accidentally liked one of Mr. Huang's super hot pool pictures!" Sehun burst out laughing.

"I never said that! I hate you!"

Mr. Huang laughed at our bickering, "Even if it was an accident, you shouldn't be looking at my social media."

"Okay, but me accidentally liking your picture is a dumb reason to give me detention," I pointed out, "and Sehun, you're not my best friend anymore."

"I was just joking around."

"You are embarrassing me. Yugyeom is officially my best friend because Jungkook pissed me off yesterday too."

"Yugyeom is already Jungkook's best friend."

"I can't believe Yugyeom and Jungkook hang out with you two. They're two of my best students."

"They have a good taste in friends," Sehun said.

Mr. Huang came over to inspect my work, "Okay, you're good to go," He offered me a hand down which I accepted.

"Pervert."

"It's called being a gentlemen, Sehun," I never thought I'd defend somebody over Sehun, but frankly, Sehun was being a jerk.

"Thank you, Jisoo."

"You're not my best friend anymore either, CJ."