Chapter 12

"Okay class, your assignment is to write a poem in Chinese. It could be about anything that's dear to your heart. It doesn't have to rhyme, but you'll get a better grade if it does."

A few groans came from the classroom. I groaned internally. I went through the rest of my day moping, at lunch only Victoria sat next to me. I felt defeated, but I decided it was probably best if I just stopped crying.

"So, what's your project?"

"Writing a poem about something dear to my heart."

"What will you write about then?"

"I'm not sure yet. It isn't due until next week, meaning I'll probably do it the night before."

A boy I didn't recognize sat on the other side of Victoria, "Hey, Jinyoung."

"Hey, Vic. I have a message for CJ," So it looked like Victoria had at least one friend.

"For me?"

"Yeah, Jaebum is too shy to say sorry himself, so he sent me to do it

"Awe, that's so sweet," Victoria gushed.

"Tell him its okay and its not his fault."

Jinyoung nodded and left our table, "So, do you want to meet my other friends?"

"Um, okay."

She introduced me to Krystal and Amber who were from California and then she introduced me to Sulli and Luna.

After school, I didn't feel like going to Tao's, because I'd been thinking so much I'd probably break down as soon as I saw him.

And I did.

"What's wrong?" He pulled me into his chest.

"I love you, I really love you, but I don't know if I can do this anymore. I'm so scared."

"Did something happen?"

"I'm sorry, Luhan was teasing me and making me cry last night. He kept saying stuff about you and me and he was," I took a sharp breath, "He was accusing me of doing dirty things with you and he said he was going to tell everyone that I was sleeping with you if I didn't kiss Jaebum. I was really scared and Sehun wouldn't even say anything, Luhan made me kiss Jaebum."

"You're getting bullied because of me?" He took a step back.

"I can't do this anymore."

"Jisoo.." His voice became sad.

"I love you, Tao. I love you, but this is just too overwhelming and scary for me."

He looked down, "I-I understand."

"I should go then."

"Can I give you a ride at least? I insist."

"Sure," I regretted agreeing, because he drove past my house, "You passed it, Tao."

"I know. I can't accept this, Jisoo. I can't just let you walk away from me like that."

"I can always come back after I'm graduated."

He took my hand in his, "I don't want to spend a second without you," To be honest, I wasn't sure if I should be scared or flattered. He reminded me of a yandere character in one of my mangas, but he was also like a hot shoujo guy. I guess technically he wasn't yandere if he hadn't killed the other two guys that had kissed me in the time we'd been together, "What's on your mind?"

"Uh, manga. Where are you taking me?"

"For a drive."

"I really just want to go home. You said you understood."