"6:30" she said I sucked my teeth Ciara timing sucks she be late as fuck watch I show up late to this dinner.

"well lets go get ready" I said she nodded and scurried off.

"U ready?" I walked down the stairs.

"Do I look alright?" She asked I nodded

i grabbed my car keys and locked the house up

i grabbed my car keys and locked the house up. Walking outside and we got in the car. She hooked her phone up to the aux she always playing some soft shit.

"Where yo savage at?" I laughed. She laughed playfully rolling her eyes.

"Are your friends nice?" She asked, she didn't meet nobody but riah.

"They are, but they always talking shit. Everybody cool but my salty ass sister about now me and her fell out so she been on some bullshit" I said she nodded.

"I got u tho" I looked over at her. She nodded, "I wouldn't put u ina bad situation and leave u hanging promise" I said she nodded. "Okay p" she mumbled.

We pulled up to Ci and big b house. Getting out we walked right in the house.

"Big bs it's retarded" I yelled walking in. The dining room they were all sitting down. He smiled, "wassup bestfriend" he laughed.

"Shit u know boolin" I shrugged, "hey bae" I kissed youngboy cheek.

"Everybody this is my friend kyra. Kyra this is famous ass Ci u know u can call her cici though. Big boomer, splash, w.e u wanna call him that's my bestfriend tho. This is jayda, that's og three, Mai and pap, mommy laylee, my nigga k Montana and they baby doo. Then u got kd ugly ass, Ben 10, ken young ass why u even here?" I looked at him.

"P u always starting with me u just still mad I stole on u that one time" he laughed. I rolled my eyes,

"U already know riah, and my baby, that's Lala, hotboydoo, his bitch Ashley. that's everybody besides mad ass trashe- treasure" I smiled. Treasure rolled her eyes hard as fuck.

I sat down next to my baby. 

We started making our plates. "Why we having this random ass dinner" I asked.

"Cause we ain't link Ina minute" Ci said I shrugged.

"Kyra how old are u?" Three asked. I smiled, my nigga checking for her okay.

"20" she said

"How did u and princess meet?" Treasure asked I looked at kyra shook my head.

"Princess u wanna fight" treasure asked.

"Nah I'm cool" I said she scoffed.

"Well I wanna fight so what" she stood up. I laughed, "wrong time, wrong shorty" I told her.

"I don't like u, nor get u, u to quick to put yo hands on somebody else but when it come to me you Pussy bitch" she said everybody was quiet my knee was bouncing.

"Nah I ain't no pussy I just know ion need to fight u to prove my self it ain't gone get us nowhere what i need to fight u for? U'on like me shit fuck it. Ion care I picked u up when I fell, are own parents ain't even do that. I took everything for you. Physical mentally and emotionally. Some people never will learn don't bite the hand that feed u" I shook my head.

She tried to come at me I just pushed the fuck outta her making her fall. She got up swinging it hit me one good time in my eye. She stopped everybody was like oh nah.

She start smirking I nodded it was like I was bout to explode me trying to hold this in wasn't working. I took off on her. Making her fall right on her ass.

Before I knew it everybody was trying to break us up.

Then treasure did the most disrespectful shit ever. This bitch spit on me. Young boy let me go, I was bout to take off again but Ben snatched me up.

"Brah why the fuck would u let her go" Ben mugged young boy.

"Shawty just spit on her tf ion care who it is I ain't fina let anybody disrespect her and just let p take that shit nah I ain't for it" young boy said him and Ben started falling out.

Youngboy let me go and i was in pure rage. Not only did they have to break me and treasure up. They had to break youngboy and Ben up.

This shit was sad

Comment
Vote