Chapter 13

"Mmm," He moaned into my mouth, attempting to shove his tongue down my throat. I was ultimately disgusted, but didn't want him to hurt me, so I opened my mouth. I've never been French kissed before, but this guy was definitely going overboard with it. He reached in my mouth as far as he could and I could feel our saliva mixing and then dripping around our lips. I whimpered in disgust. But his grip just got tighter.

"Uh... Guh..." I mumbled through the "kiss" we were supposedly having. He stopped for a moment. "Please... Can you go now? You've had your fun... Please..." I begged in a quiet voice.

"Uhhh, honey. That just makes me want you more... Beg for me baby. Whimper growl, moan groan. I've heard it all. But the best part is when I get on top of them, and they know they aren't ever getting away, but they still put up a weak fight." His voice spoke deeply, seductively. I could feel his member beginning to get firm against my leg.

I grimaced, "Let me go... Please."

"JOHN! You have 10 seconds. And if she's not still here and you're not gone, I will not hesitate to kill you, even if it means seriously injuring her."

"Well, that's my cue princess. I must be going. It was a pleasure feeling you writhe under my hold." And with that he opened the front door and ran. I wanted to run too. So I took a step forward, looking behind me. Just as they started to appear from around the corner, I gasped and tried to flee but when it became clear I was not getting more than a few feet down the hall I slid down the wall and buried my head in my knees, hoping they'd keep their distance. I was so disgusted in him and in myself... I had defended him and he definitely didn't deserve it.

"Patrick help me get her to my room. Boys, the rest of you need to get ready. We have to go take care of the van. Can't stop for a dramatic loss of a loyal member." 

The men all said 'yes Boss' or 'on it' and left the hallway. Now only Jace and Patrick stood before me. Jace knelt down to my level. 

"Hey, Baby girl. Now I know your shaken up a bit but I need you to come to my room, please. Can you stand?"

I gave a slight nod and each Jace and Pat took an arm, helping me up and they walked me to his room. Once we were in the doorway, Jace motioned me to go sit on the bed, telling Pat to wait outside for a moment. I walked over to the bed and sat down scooting closer to the middle and bringing my legs up closer to my body. Jace silently followed, sitting lower on the bed.

"Darlah. You just don't know when to quit do you?" He began, I watched him. Biting my lower lip, intently, waiting for him to continue. "First you give away your position to a stranger making empty threats, even after I told you he was bluffing. Then you go and defy me by letting a dirt bag leave the premises unharmed. You defied a direct order to get out of my way, and look where it got you. I hope you have learned your lesson." I nodded my head quickly to show that I had. "And what have you learned?"

"To listen to you."

"I believe the word you were looking for is obey." He said sternly, raising his eyebrows.

"Yes." I looked back down at my hands, finding my fingers really interesting all of a sudden.

"Good. Now, go tell Pat to take the lead on the van ditching. We have other plans."

I walked to the end of the bed on my knees, and then, slipping off, tip toed swiftly to the door. I opened it to find Pat sitting against the opposite wall on his phone. He lifted his head at my appearance, "Jace says to tell you to take the lead on the Van... thing."

"Okay? What about him?" He asked, giving me a quizzical look.

"He says we have other plans? I don't know, I'm just doing what he asks." I bite my lip waiting for his dismissal.

"Okay, just... take care of yourself. Okay? No more throwing yourself in front of guns. You may be stuck here for awhile, but your life is special. You'll see." I gave a small smile, nodded, and closed the door turning to face Jace. I was surprised to see his back turned, he was pulling his shirt off, revealing a skull tattoo on his right shoulder blade. I meant to lower my gaze, but he then removed his belt, and as weird and creepy as it sounds, I was slightly intrigued. The way his muscles moved as he changed into shorts was eye capturing. I knew it was wrong but I couldn't help but think about how attractive he was. I looked away before he turned around though, luckily.

"Hey while you were gone, I managed to get you some clothes. You should get changed." He handed me a small outfit, boy-shorts and booty shorts with a crop top. Now, I've worn some pretty provocative things in my class for modeling. But seriously? He couldn't find anything that covered me more? I took the clothes anyway, not wanting to get into anymore trouble. I turned to look for a bathroom I could get changed in, but he didn't have one in his room.

"I'll be right back." I said quietly, but as I stepped away Jace grabbed my arm lightly.

"Where are you going?"

"To the bathroom to change, like you asked." I responded, not so sure why he had stopped me.

"First of all. That's not what I asked. I asked you to get changed. I never said you needed leave to do so. Second of all. If you're gonna watch me get dressed, I feel it's only fair I get to watch you."

I could feel my face begin to burn; he had caught me staring. My heart fluttered at the thought of stripping in front of him. Not an excited flutter, more like a nervous disgusted flutter. "How did you-"

"There's a mirror on my night stand, now, please. Proceed." I slowly turned around, not wanting to watch him watch me. I did my best to be quick, and not reveal so much skin, but changing my underwear was definitely impossible to do without him seeing my butt. My face was red hot the whole time it was exposed. He stood still and silent behind me. Once I had my shorts on, I removed my shirt, and pulled the crop top over my bare chest, crossing my arms over my chest. My last couple outfits were baggy and didn't reveal the fact that I didn't have a bra on. This was a tight fitting, tho comfy, shirt. In which my boobs could be seen very clearly.

"Um, J-Jace. Did you happen to get me anything else?"

"What did you have in mind?" he asked seductively, his voice deep and raspy.

"Maybe a bigger shirt... or a... bra, perhaps?"

"What use would you have for that? You're not going out any where. About the only thing I could see as a use for it is me taking it off of you. Give me a turn, let me see how you look." I turned around keeping my arms over my chest. He began walking closer, in away that caused me to slowly back away, which he allowed me to do, without protest.

That is until my back came into contact with a wall. 

My breathing became rapid and deeper as he pressed himself against me. He used his finger tips to caress my face, making a trail down my neck. I felt Goosebumps trailing his light touch as he traced my skin, causing a slight shiver. He then used both hands bringing them down my shoulders and then my arms, all the way to my wrists, which he grabbed forcefully. The next thing I know he's lifting them to the wall above my head. I shriek in surprise and pain as he slams then against the wall with one hand. I squeeze my eyes shut to block out my panic. What was he doing? I was doing what I was asked. I don't understand. A single tear slipped down my face before I could stop it.

"Please don't cry princess. I'm only doing these things because I want to protect you. To take care of you. If that is what I am to do you must learn to obey my. Not to question me. And another thing; You belong to me. So my word is law. Which also means no trying to run away. you are loyal to me. And my crew, but above ANYONE else; me. It also means you must do your best to please me. If I'm not happy, you best be doing your damnedest to change that. Are we clear?"

"Crystal." I said through clenched teeth. What I really wanted to say is; Unfortunately I don't give a fuck about you so I don't care if you're unhappy. Also you don't own me. And if I get the chance, you can be DAMN sure I'm gonna run until my feet can't take anymore. But I hadn't the energy to face any punishment he had. So I just told him what he wanted to hear.

"Good. I hope for your sake it stays that way. Now, come with me. I have something I want to show you."

(A/N) Sooo Sorry that I take forever to update. I'm currently working on updating four  stories, and this one happened to already be more than half done. so I finished this part first. thanks for your guys' patience.  LOVES!!