Chapter 6

We pulled into a Jack in the Box and he took something out of his bag. Tape. Oh shoot, I should have known he wasn't to be trusted.
"Hey, I can't have you yelling about being kidnapped can I? Please just put some tape on your mouth and let me tape your hands?"
"No!" I scoffed.
"Do you want food, or don't you?" He stared at me, almost pleading with puppy dog eyes. But the crazy part? I gave in.
"Fine." After I told him what combo I wanted, I put tape on my mouth and he taped my hands together, which he covered with a jacket. After making sure I couldn't scream or flail around, he pulled into the drive thru.
The person at the window was too occupied to notice the tape, and our order went over smoothly. We parked at the spot closest to the exit, and he untapped me, and said we could eat.
It was the best meal I'd had in awhile, especially given it was the only meal I have had in probably 24 hours, at least. After we finished, he took me back to the house that was in the middle of no where. Honestly, I still have no clue as to where we are, or even how to get back to town. I'm just glad I'm not dead yet.
We headed into the house and he led me to the living room. The one that called me hot was in the connected kitchen, making a sandwich.
"Sup dude." Pierce said, I stood in the hall way, unsure of where to go, or what to do.
"Hey man, where'd you and Darla go?" He glanced at me, smiled, and went back to adding meat and other condiments. They chatted for awhile, and Pierce told me to sit on the couch. I did as I was told, and listened to them chat, his friends name was Brady and they were talking about another guy named 'ya-miah' who was apparently out shopping. I guess I was tired from all the stress I was under, and must have fallen asleep, because awhile later Pierce, whom I was practically laying on, shook me awake.
"Hey Darlin', rise n' shine. We have something we need to tell you." He said softly as he helped me sit up. I stretched and yawned, gathering my tired thoughts.
"Yeah... mmm, and what would that be?" I ask still stretching and moving my muscles to wake myself up.
"Well, we have to go out, there's a new gang that thinks they want our territory and we're gonna show 'em not to mess with us. In the mean time, we can't just leave you to roam about, so we have two choices, we can either take you with, or lock you up. You can use the restroom and eat before we leave, but after that you will have nothing else to do." He spoke with clear authority in his voice.
"W-what?" I said, unprepared for this particular event.
"We should leave her, she'll get in the way." Brady said.
"I agree," the other boy said nonchalantly.
"Then it's settled, she'll stay here. Jeremiah, get the bed ready. I will get Darla some food, and Brady, show her where the restroom is." He looked at me for a few seconds, then retreated to the kitchen.
Brady came over to me and gestured for me to follow him. He led me down a few hall ways, and around several corners. Then he opened a door, the bathroom door.
"Don't lock it, or there won't be a door, got it?" He seemed to growl, as he stared down at me. I nodded, slowly making my way to the toilet, I closed the door. I did my business, and washed my hands. I really wanted to take a shower, but I highly doubted they would let me. I opened the door to find the hall way empty. I looked around, and tried to find my way back. I failed, and as soon as I found the third dead end I gave up, I found my way back to the bathroom, and waited. After awhile I realized no one was coming. It was erilly quiet throughout the whole house. Eventually I decided to woman up and find my way back.
By the time I got back they were already gone. There was a note left on the couch, it said. 'We had to leave, if you run we will find you. I made you food. We'll be home late, stay comfy.
~Pierce'
Well just great. I'm stuck here by myself. Maybe this will be fun. I think I just might enjoy myself. I totally deserve it.
So I ate the food, drank my juice and blasted some rock music and jammed out to my heart's content. I must've danced off at least 20 calories. I thought I'd have some sort of fun while I'm here, if I'm stuck here, that is.

(A/N) I'm really sorry about the slow updates. I am back in school and have been working on all my stories little by little. So, and I just got this burst of inspiration to continue this story. Thanks for stickin' with me, lovelies!