Chapter 2

My alarm woke me at 6 am as usual. I stretched and sat up, turning my alarm on my phone off. I sigh remembering the news of my Grammy. I shake my head clearing my thoughts. I slip on my slippers and head down stairs to get coffee. After I put in creamer and some sugar, I think of my homework I've yet to finish. Ugh, I hate homework. But it has to get done. I open my folder and take out my papers, and work on my report for the next hour.
I'm still in only a long white t-shirt that used to be my ex-boyfriends. But I took it, cause it was comfy and had a pocket on the inside for my phone. Plus he cheated on me. So. It goes down almost to my knees, and usually one of my shoulders come out the neck hole cause of how big it is. I'm actually quite petite for someone who doesn't exercise much. I have long brunette hair with caramel and black streaks. I have brown eyes and I'm about 5'3, not very tall for my age.
I decide to take a break, I get myself a snack and a glass of water once I finish, I grab the keys and head out to get the mail. The neighborhood is still quiet, as its seven thirty in the morning. I unlocked my slot and pull the mail out and look threw it. I hear foot steps approaching but figured it was a passerby. Suddenly, a van pulled up behind me and the passerby grabbed me, covering my mouth so I couldn't scream. I was in such a shock I froze, terrified. Coming to my senses I began to thrash around and kick, but more men came out of the van and pulled me in. After the door was shut, one of them held a cloth to my nose. Still thrashing, I did my best to hold my breath but one of them punched my stomach to which I reflexively coughed and gasped breathing in the dreaded chemical. I felt the van begin to move, and then I blacked out.

----------~

I woke to a pounding headache. I was on really cold hard floor, still in my t-shirt so I was freezing. I tried to remember what happened but my head hurt so much that it was all I could think about. I groaned and sat up, letting my eyes adjust to the darkness. Once I could see okay I began to look around, it seemed as though I was in a basement. The only window was too small for even me to get through. I made my way to the staircase and quietly crawled up the steps. I checked to see if the door was locked. Yes! It was open. I carefully poked my head out to see if the coast was clear. No one was around. I stepped out and closed the door as quietly as I could manage. I walked a ways down the hall before I started to hear voices.
"Haha, so boss. What are we gonna do with the new girl?" One guy says.
"Haven't you fucks learned anything? Step 1: Show em who's boss. Make sure they understand you're in control. Step 2: Consequences. You have to let them know they can't get away with shit. Pay attention. Geez." Boss said.
I knew I wouldn't be able to sneak past em. I was just about to turn around when I was shoved to the ground right in front of the gathering.
"Caught'er ease dropping on ya boss, this ones sneaky." A tan boy said loudly, staring down at me. I tried to get back up, but he pushed me back down with his foot and placed it on my chest. "You ain't goin no where's lil girl." He had a Spanish accent sorta. I couldn't speak as I was scared of these men. I didn't know what kinda weapons they had, or what they'd do to me if I acted out.
"Jimmy! Get off the poor girl." Boss ordered.
"Awe, I was jus' havin' a little fun." Jimmy reluctantly took his foot off me and walked over to the fridge. This must be the kitchen.
"Get up." Boss snarled. I stood, still shaking, partly from the cold but mostly from fear. I adjusted my shirt so that I knew I was covered in the presence of these men. "Come." I gulped, but obeyed his order, slowly getting closer to him. I kept my eyes down at the ground, too nervous to look around. "Good. Now let's get a good look at you, shall we?" He stood and walked all the way around me, examining me as if I were a sales item.
It was then I grew the nerve to speak, "w-what d-do you want?"
"Oh, cute. She thinks we want something." The room erupted in laughter. I got upset, and slightly angry.
"I'm serious! Why did you kidnap me? Why me? What do you want fr-" smack! I gasped and held my hand up to my cheek. He hit me.
"Enough! Jimmy, take Don and Pat and show them step one. Feel free to have fun with it." Jimmy came over to grab me but, scared, I ran for it.
"Come back here little maggot!" I heard three men running after me. I ran up the stairs but only made it to the last step before one of them tripped me and they all tackled me to the ground.
"NOOO!" I screamed, "plee-hee-hease, don't hurt me! Ahhhhh!" They over powered me though, after picking me up, they took me in to one of the rooms and threw me on the bed.
"Boys, get the restraints. This is gonna be a night you'll never forget baby"

(A/N) Thanks for bearing with me, I know my updates are slow, but I wanna make them extra good for my extra special readers! ;)