Chapter 8

I woke to two men talking in the hall way rather loudly.
"... My point is, when I tell you to do something, you do it, and ask questions later! Got it?" Pierce was saying. He sounded irritated.
"Yeah... I still call bull shit." Adam replied. "Can my girlfriend come over in an hour?"
"I don't care, just don't tell her about Darlah. She gets all paranoid when she finds out about our hostages."
"Or is it because you think she'll develop a thing for her cause she's bi? Cause you want her all to yourself?" Adam said, teasingly.
"No!" Pierce said, a little too quickly.
"That's why your red." Adam chuckled.
"Shut up, I'm gonna go check on her. She's been awfully quiet."
Adam said okay, still laughing to himself and faded off, obviously leaving.
I laid back down, closing my eyes as if I was sleeping. I heard the door open slowly.
"Darlah... you awake?" I breathed in slightly, and adjusted my position to get more comfortable, giving a small quiet groan. He hummed, "I guess not. Good that means you didn't hear Adams stupid loud mouth" He whispered. "I mean, I like you... But. I don't know. I just know you're not ready for it yet." He sighed. "I guess I should let you sleep. Your probably stressed and need to escape from reality for awhile. I don't blame you."
"Mmm, Good. Cause your to blame." I yawned, and stretched to give the impression I just woke up. "If you would let me go then you wouldn't have to worry about my stress levels."
"You know I can't do that, sweets. I can't put my gang and our allies in jeopardy."
"I won't say anything... I'll just say that some guy kidnapped me and I snuck off..." I trailed off. I didn't want to push his buttons.
"Darlah! What I said is final. I will never let you go as long as I love you." Pierce stated, firmly.
"But I don't love you!" I shout, losing control of my anger. "When you love someone, you take them on dates and ask them to dinner, you don't just wait for another gang to kidnap them and then steal them. I'm not your property. And you can't tell me what to-" SLAP. He hit me so hard I fell off the other side of the bed. "Ow! St-stop hitting me!"
"No! See, this is where I'd usually take you into my beating room, and teach you a lesson, but I'll give you a warning. You seem to think it's ok to mouth off at me and that's not acceptable. Got it?"
I timidly nodded, not wanting to be hit again. I really wish I could go home. I refuse to let this man break me but it results in being very exhausted.
"Look. I like you. But that doesn't mean you don't have to obey me. Now, Adam's girlfriend Jennise is coming over. She doesn't know about you, I plan on having us go out to the club while you stay here and clean up my boys messes."
"What?!?" I exclaimed, almost forgetting my place.
"Hey... would you rather visit the beating room?" He sneered. I looked at my hands I had folded in my lap and gently shook my head. "Good. I will unlock your door when we leave. You may watch television when you are finished. And don't try to leave this house, I've had it locked inside, and out. Plus there's an alarm system. So don't try anything stupid. Got it?" I nodded. He stood up and left the room without another word.
I sat there for awhile waiting. About twenty minutes later, the doorbell went off. Cue Jennise. I heard a bolt turn in my door, signaling Pierce unlocked the door.
Guess I get stuck cleaning house... ugh, I hope it's not too messy, but knowing guys... even that is too much to ask for.

(A/N) Hey fabulous readers! I'm so sorry I haven't updated recently... I've been soooooooo busy, and in this past week I was caught up with another one of my more popular stories. Thanks for sticking with me!
Vote! Comment! And tell your friends!