Chapter 9

So. I guess I should start with a trash bag. I picked up all the trash from the floor threw clothes in the laundry basket and put a load in the washer, adding to the hamper occasionally. Then I vacuumed the carpet living room, and swept the wood flooring hallways. I swiched the load in the washer, and replaced it with more gross clothes, then began in the kitchen. They had a dish washer, but these dishes needed a deep clean. I wasn't about to slack, because one, I can't stand living in a dirty house, and two, my ass is on the line.

~3 hours later~

I had taken it upon myself to dust and make sure that there was nothing to complain about. And before you ask, I did check every exit to the house. Locked tight. I finally sat down with about two more loads of laundry waiting their turn to be drowned and tumbled. I didn't turn their T.V. on, but grabbed a good book instead. They still weren't back so I figured I needed something to distract me from the thoughts in my head. But know such luck... this book happened to be about a young boy and his visit to Grand-mum's house. A British label was on the back. I was really close to mine. But what's worse is... people are gonna think I ran away instead of me being... kidnapped. The idea of it all took awhile to sink in and it was finally settling. I was still willing to fight for freedom. But I'm still scared. These men are in a gang. What do I do if they get shot in a drive by attack or whatever? Starve? And I'm like, 45% sure Pierce is bipolar. I ended up falling asleep with the book in my hand.
I woke with a sudden start when the front door slammed open. "Whoo! Good times, great fun. Why don't you two get a room, and me and the guys will go chill and watch television." Pierce was saying. I sat up and stretched, realizing I'd probably be sent to my room soon, cause they won't want to bother with me, I collected myself and stood. I was walking over to the book self to return the book I had attempted to read, when I heard Pierce yell. "WHAT IS THIS?!?" I couldn't think of anything I'd done wrong, so I went to see what he was upset about. But before I could even reach the hallway Pierce came storming in, heading straight for me. He looked pissed. "I thought I told you to clean the house!" He all but yelled.
"W- yeah... I did. I picked up the trash, did the dishes, dus-" he cut me off by raising his hand.
"Yes. Smart ass. But you didn't finish. There's still laundry, so why did you think it was ok to sleep?"
"N-no I didn't mean to, I was waiting for th-" I jumped as his booming voice interrupted me.
"I DON'T WANT TO HEAR NO DAMN EXCUSES!" He grabbed me by the arm and yanked me to my room, half dragging me in the process. He pushed me in my room, causing me to stumble and fall.
"I- I'm sorry, please... don't-" he kicked me in the stomach before I could say anything more. I coughed, spitting up flem. He pushed me over, forcing me on my back. I curled up, trying to protect myself, but he kept hitting, and punching and kicking and yelling, I was so scared and all I could do was scream, beg him to stop, and repeat overlooked apologies. I prayed that this would stop and that I could be left alone. But I could never hope for such luxuries, after he was done beating the living crap out of me he dragged me to his special room for punishment I believe. Oh... somebody just kill me now.
Just then there was a pounding on the front door, and then a familiar figure entered the house with a bunch of men in jean and leather jackets. "Hello Darlah. Nice to see you again.
I gasped, "Jace!"

(A/N) I know my updates are slow. I apologize. I'm kinda working on school stuff and another story. But apparently there actually are still people interested in this story. Thank you to everyone who is supportive. :D