Chapter 5

I had an epic headache, and I really had to go to the bathroom. My stomach stopped bothering me after I looked into Pierce's dad's eyes. I sat up looking around, I was in a bedroom. It was old looking, it had a bathroom and walk in closet, which might I add was empty. I quickly used the bathroom, then hopped in the shower. I don't care if I had to get back into the same clothes, I just wanted to feel clean.
After taking care of certain things, I tried to open the door that led out. Locked. I figured as much. I heard voices in another room, I listened for a moment.
"Yeah! I win! Gimmie my money!"
"Just a moment... royal flush. Nice try boys, but I'm still the master at this game. Hey Adam, go check on Darla, I think I heard the shower earlier." Pierce said.
"Sure thang" Adam said.
I hid behind the wall, so the room would appear empty when he walked in.
He unlocked the door, then walked past me, and toward the bathroom. I took my chance and slipped out.
I headed down the hallway, following the sound of the boys. Just as I rounded the corner I locked eyes on Pierce, and headed straight for him. I wasn't scared anymore. I was pissed.
"What the-" I cut him off with a punch to the face.
"You fucking bastard!" I drug him to the ground and started beating him. His friends were so surprised they didn't even try taking me off of him. "I am not your fuckin punching bag! You piece of shit!"
He shoved me off of him, glaring am me. "What the fuck, ADAM!" I turned and when he came at me, I gave him a strong round house kick to the gut. I took fight classes in high school. So, I meant business. But I've only fought one guy or two girls at the same time. There are three men here.
I moved back over to Pierce, and socked him in the face a couple more times. I felt someone try to pull me off of him, so I elbowed them in the face. But before I could do anything else, all three boys tackled me, pining me down.
I was defeated.
After they pinned me, Pierce picked me up, and threw me over his shoulder like a rag doll, despite all my thrashing around. He took me back to the room and threw me on the bed. Then turned on his heel, and left.

----------~

I cried. I knew I was in for it. I was pretty sure they weren't going to let me just get away with beating him up. I just thought it was wrong for him to hit me like a man, just cause he was mad at his dad.
An hour past and then I was contemplating when they were going to come for me. After a few minutes, Pierce himself walked in and stood, waiting for me to acknowledge his presence. I slowly turned around to face him.
"Yes?" I croaked. My voice unstable.
"I came to apologize, my actions toward you were meant for a man three times your size. You had every right to react the way you did."
Holy shit. He's apologizing?!? But he's an asshole who thinks he can just pick up girls and hold them against their will! I was not going to accept it.
"Darla? Will you forgive me?" He almost sounded genuine.
"No." I spat, irritated that he would even think he deserved to be forgiven.
"Okay, I understand. You'll come around. See, we never meant to take you, but if you had gotten away our gang fight would have been all over the news, next to your kidnapping. You'll understand soon, love. Are you hungry?"
"Not for any poison you have to offer me."
"How about if I take you out? To a jack in the box? We'll go through the drive threw but that way you'll know it's fresh. Sound ok?"
"Umm... I don't know." I said, unsure. I thought about maybe when we go, I could yell for help, so I sighed and nodded my head. "Ok... just, don't... hit me."
"Yay! I won't, come on let's go!" He said, excited all of a sudden. He acted like a little kid as he grabbed my hand and dragged me down a set of stairs, around to the back, out to the car, and into the back seat. He put the child lock on so he'd have to let me out if we decided to stop any where.
I couldn't believe I agreed to go. I also couldn't believe his reaction when I said yes. Was he bipolar? Psycho? Just plain insane? I wouldn't doubt any of them. He fit each category.
It took us awhile to even hit a paved road. As we headed down the highway I kept wondering how I was gonna pull this off.

(A/N) sorry I couldn't update three times in a row, I was going to, but I fell asleep writing and then I had to go to school and do school work and stuff. So. Again, sorry for the wait, but here you go lovelies! Hope you enjoy!