Tragedy:47:

*Bella*

2:38 PM

I've been in labor for hours now, which is way too long for my liking, and along with that, I'm still freaking out.

"Here, baby." Justin came back into the room, handing me an opened water bottle and sat back in the chair beside me. "Are you sure you're not hungry?"

"I really can't eat right now. It'll make me sick."

"Okay, just let me know." He put his hand on my arm, moving it back and forth soothingly. It gave me just enough comfort in the moment to keep me from freaking out.

It was quiet again, my other hand resting on top of my belly while I steadied my breathing, my body covered in a light sweat.

Justin's phone buzzed on the table beside us, a scowl forming on my face as he reached for it, then paused when he saw me.

"What?"

"Who is it?"

"My mom, they just landed. Why? What happened in the car?"

"Check your text messages." I mumbled, taking my hand away from his and stared up at the ceiling.

It was quiet as he did so, my eyes only seeing his thumb move against the screen of his phone as he did what I said.

"What?" He said softly with a slight laugh, reaching over and put his hand on my arm. "Gina?"

"Of course it's Gina. Who else would it be? Why can't she just leave you alone? You're having a baby and getting married!"

"Isabelle, she is just a friend. I don't know how else to tell you that. You're the love of my life. There's nothing to worry about. She's just a friend."

"It's not you I'm worried about. It's her. Why is she so persistent? She had you for an entire month while I didn't and that already pisses me off enough."

"Is that what this is about?" He asked me, scooting himself closer in his chair and snagged my hands back up into his. "Why didn't you tell me this before?"

"How could I talk to you about any of that?" I squeaked, a switch inside me flipping that caused me to go into hysterics. "I'm the one that told you to go to rehab. I'm the one that moved out. I was so scared that we weren't going to make it and that our season was over, and then I find out about this other girl - this other girl that you could relate to - that sat on your bed - that you shared meals with, while I sat in my bed at Julie's crying my eyes out, not wanting to move or eat o-or-"

"Sweetheart, it wasn't like that-"

"But it was, wasn't it?" I asked him, tears blurring my vision as they pulled over and stuck to my lashes. "You never told me. Why didn't you tell me why you were there?"

"I've told you," He sighed, letting go of my hands and took my face in his hands, swiping his thumbs under my eyes and wiped my tears. "She's just a friend. She's 18 years old. She's a kid."

"So what? I was 17 when we met. We were kids. She's three years younger than you. That's nothing. She was there for you when I couldn't be and I can't compete with that."

"No, she's the one that can't compete with you." He corrected, forcing me to look at him as he tightened his grasp on my face. "I love you. You make me laugh, and you make me happy. You make me so so happy. You're my best friend and you've given me the greatest gift anyone can give. You're kind, you're loving, you're gentle. I love how you slip your legs in between mine when you get cold, and I love the crease you get in your forehead when you play your music. I love how you can get lost in a book for hours and not even notice...but most of all, I love how you love me. I love waking up to your kisses against my face. I love it when you insist on making me breakfast like this morning, even when you're not feeling your best. I love that you continuously try to get me to talk when I'm upset and don't want to open my mouth because I'm stubborn, and I love how supportive you are. Sure, I made a friend that doesn't have the same parts as me, but she wasn't the girl I wanted to talk to every night, and she's certainly not the one I want to wake beside every morning for the rest of my life. I couldn't imagine someone else being with me everyday, nor do I want to. I love you. We're having a baby together and I will make you my wife. You're going to be my wife and I'm going to be your husband. I'm yours, Isabelle. I've been yours from the moment we locked eyes."