Tragedy:32:

*Bella*
8:14 AM
December 25th

"Merry Christmas!" Jazzy squealed from the couch as she saw me, running up to me and gave a little hug to my legs.

"Merry Christmas, Jazzy." I giggled, giving her a small hug back from my position and ran my fingers through her hair. "Where's your brother?"

"Which one?"

"Justin," I laughed at her, then smiled as he walked into the kitchen, wearing sweatpants and one of those long sleeved henley shirts that hugged his muscles. "Oh, good morning."

"Good morning." A small giggle of his filled the air as he slipped an arm around me and pecked my lips. "I didn't want to wake you up so early, that's why I just-"

"It's fine, Justin." I smiled back, resting a hand on my belly. "Is everyone in the living room?"

"Yup, I just saw your brother upstairs. We were waiting on you and him."

"Classic Knowles." I mumbled, smiling again as he cupped my face and pressed his lips to mine.

Butterflies. Every time.

"Merry Christmas." He shot me a cheeky smile, moving his thumbs along my cheeks.

"Merry Christmas, baby."

"Come on." He took my hand as Jazzy scattered, pulling me into the living room.

It was a little awkward actually...between him and I.

I guess I was on my toes again, and every time I got the opportunity to be alone, I found myself checking under the sink and in unusual cabinets to see if he had hidden any alcohol.

I don't know when he'd have the time to have even gotten any - but for all I knew he could have sneaked out of the house at some point last night to go and get some.

I hadn't checked today - but I wanted to.

"Hey sis!" Jaxon said as I walked in the room from where he sat with a cup of coffee in his hands.

"Hey, Jaxon." I laughed, smiling at him and the rest of the family. "Merry Christmas guys."

"Merry Christmas." Dad said, smiling at the two of us from a chair by the fireplace.

"Go ahead and sit down, babe." Justin said, patting my butt before he went over to the tree. "Jazzy, want to help me hand out presents?"

"Yeah!" She squealed, running over to him and started handing out presents.

"Alright, this one is for Mom." He said, holding out a bag and handed it to Jazzy.

I smiled at them, sinking into the corner of the couch with my hands on my belly.

It all looked normal - it just didn't feel normal.

I knew what had happened, we both did, and he hadn't talked about it with me since.

I just prayed that having our families here helped him.

"This one's for you." Justin said, leaning down and kissed my cheek.

"Thanks."

I relaxed a bit as the time passed, laughing with everyone as we opened presents.

I kept Justin's guitar hidden upstairs under the bed, waiting until later when we had a few minutes alone.

He sat in front of my on the floor, reaching up for my hand as I ran my fingers through his hair and kissed my palm.

I think seeing the looks on Jazzy and Jaxon's faces just because they were with their brother is what made my morning.