Tragedy:46:

*Bella*
3 days later:
9:16 PM

"What are you doing?" I asked Justin as I walked into the kitchen, his laptop open along with a book beside him.

"Reading." He glanced up at me with a quick smile, then looked back  down at the page before he turned to his laptop. "Want some breakfast?"

"Babe, you always cook us breakfast. Let me do it. You're busy."

"I don't mind."

"Neither do I." I smiled, wrapped my arms around his shoulders and  kissed his temple, leaving my lips to linger. "What do you want? I was  thinking about making some avocado toast, eggs, and how about some  bacon?"

"Mmm, that sounds good." He hummed, turning his head so he could kiss  my lips. "Sure those eggs aren't going to make you queasy?"

"Nah, I'll be okay. It's not so bad anymore." I kissed him again  before I let go, walking over the fridge and stood up on my tiptoes to  get the carton of eggs. "Whatcha reading?"

"The Bible." He said before taking a sip of  his coffee and typed away at his computer. "It's just...it's still hard  to understand on my own."

"Yeah, well just be careful what you're reading out there. I mean...there's some twisted shit."

"I know." He nodded, pushing his glasses up  his nose with his finger before he took a sip of his coffee. "Can we go to the Young Adult place Tuesday night? You still want to go with me?"

"Um, yeah." I bit down on my lip, taking the first egg and cracked it on the pan.

"What's wrong?"

"It just...makes me nervous, ya know? I'm 19, pregnant, we aren't married and...I don't know. I'm scared of being judged."

"Well, screw them then. You can't worry  about what other people think of you. There's only one person at the end  of the day that can judge you - not even a person. They don't know our  lives, and we're happy about it. That's all that matters."

"You're right." I whispered more to myself than him, sitting the egg shells in the sink.

Too bad that doesn't change how I feel. At the end of the day, I am 19 and pregnant, and whether or not I care or not, some of society does. Justin and I are so young...He's just going to be 22, neither of us have finished college yet, and at this point I don't think I'm going back. I want to dedicate my time to my music, Catalina, and of course Justin. We'll be newly weds soon, and it's said that the first few months are the hardest...We've had to grow up so fast with everything we've been through these past few years.

"I love it when you say that." He turned in his stool, snapping me away from my inner thoughts and reached out for my waist. "Come here."

"Justin, I just put the eggs in the pan." I smiled at him, laughing as he closed his hands momentarily as a motion for me to come between his legs.

"Yeah? They'll be fine for a couple of minutes. Come here."

I walked over to him, sliding my hands up his shoulders and around his neck as he slipped his hands around my waist, keeping my eyes fixed on his chest.

"I love you." He whispered, pulling me as close as he could. I lifted my eyes at the sound of his voice, moving my fingertips through the back of his hair. "You're so beautiful, love.  You and our little Catalina."

"You're going to be such a great daddy." I  told him, resting my forehead against his. "She's going to be such a daddy's girl. You're going to spoil her rotten."