Tragedy:26:

*Justin*
Monday
November 21st
6:13 PM

"I wonder who the baby daddy is of that hot chick that's been hanging around. Such a shame. I'd still do her though." Dave said in the locker room as I put on my shirt.

My whole body froze.

Bella was here earlier.

He was fucking talking about Isabelle.

This fucking idiot- he knew exactly who she was with.

"Um, Dude-" Peter cut in, but I was already on it.

"That would be my fucking fiancée." I seethed, my fists clenching at my sides.

"Shit." I heard Peter mumbled, stepping in front of me, but I pushed, getting through to Dave.

You weren't going to stop me in this situation. This guy was trying to get under my skin from the beginning.

It worked. It fucking worked. I am incredibly pissed off.

"How about you show some damn respect, and not talk about women that way- especially my fiancée. The only one that will be 'doing' her, is me, and unless you want a black eye, I suggest you take your scrawny ass out of here-"

"Who the fuck are you calling scrawny ass?!"

He took the first swing, and I ducked, hearing his fist hit the metal locker behind me.

"Guys, knock it off!"

But I took a swing, and I didn't miss.

Unfortunately, his next one didn't either. We were on the floor- and right now I still had the high ground.

"Hey! Hey! What the hell is going on in here?!" Coach came in, stepping in between us and broke it up.

"Dave was talking shit on Justin's fiancée." Chris shrugged, giving me a head nod when our eyes locked.

"Come on, guys!"

"I didn't know!" Dave said, throwing his hands up in the air.

"Yeah, sure. The whole school knows you fuck tard!" I yelled back, going to step forward again. "She's been to every single game! That's bullshit!"

God, did I want to kick his ass.

"Justin, calm down." Coach said, shooting me a look. "I won't have this team fighting like this. Dave, you learn to shut your mouth, and Justin, I understand you needing to stick up for your fiancée, just keep a hold on your anger."

"Yes, sir." I nodded, wiping the blood off my lip with the back of my hand. "Thanks, Peter - Chris."

"No problem, man." Peter clapped me on the back, and then I pretty much shoved the rest of my stuff in my bag from the showers.

I dipped out, adjusting my gym bag on my shoulder and walked out to my car.

About halfway there, I dug my phone out of my pocket, dialing Bella's number and lifted it up to my ear.